Tell Us About Your Avatars!

+
I don't think explaining my avatar is necessary on a Cyberpunk forum.

It's shame on you if you don't know ;)
Your character looks like its the Major from Ghost in a shell... Is it?

Lovely work, @siroria -- thank you for sharing more of it! You've emulated the Gwent-avatar style very well.

Does your character share your user-name, or has she another, perhaps?

I sense a story. . .

Mine is a cut from an illustration called "Yog-Sothoth is the Gate" by David LaRocca.I am a huge fan of Cthulhu's Mythos from H.P. LOVECRAFT.
I began to use it when i was playing a sorcerer of Yog on a Conan Exil RP community and kept it because it's cool.

Full illustration here :
Yielka (4).jpg

Mine is a cut from an illustration called "Yog-Sothoth is the Gate" by David LaRocca.I am a huge fan of Cthulhu's Mythos from H.P. LOVECRAFT.
I began to use it when i was playing a sorcerer of Yog on a Conan Exil RP community and kept it because it's cool.
Read most of Lovecraft's work in my mid-twenties, some of it is delightfully creepy and stays with you.

Read most of Lovecraft's work in my mid-twenties, some of it is delightfully creepy and stays with you.

Yep !
I red almost all too, when i was a teenager.
After that i became a player and GM at Call of Cthulhu the RPG paper game ( 5th ans 6th ed.) the stories about Yoh-Sotthot are my favorites. ^^
But the color out ouf space is terrifying ! :)

Lovely work, @siroria -- thank you for sharing more of it! You've emulated the Gwent-avatar style very well.

Does your character share your user-name, or has she another, perhaps?

I sense a story. . .
Thanks! I appreciate it. CDPR's artists create so much beautiful work that it's my major source of inspiration!
My username isn't related, it's the name of a set of armor from Elder Scrolls Online. I'm trying to get away from it, though. My character's name is Aniela and I made a backstory for her and everything, but I've never shared it. it stays in my head lol

My character's name is Aniela and I made a backstory for her and everything, but I've never shared it. it stays in my head
Jolly good, and thanks!

(Whenever I see a new name, I check whether I can trace its roots: Aniela, interestingly, appears to derive from the Latin angelus, 'angel'.)

Top Bottom