8.5 Patch Notes

+
I think DRK3 is correct. This is a 2 point buff. Assume the opponent plays Nauzica Sergent or SwordMaster or anything, which is a 4 strength card. You play Professor. You put 6 point body on board, remove 4 point body and gain 4 coins. That is a 14 point play (and with coins being traded more effectively with other cards, this could be even more). The damage you do on a bounty card by using coins is worth 2 points. That is the reason Slander is worth 6 points even though you gain only 3 coins. Assume you have Executioner on board. Opponent has a 3 point body. Now you use Slander and kill that unit. You have killed a 3 point body and got 3 coins back.

Any damage done to a bounty unit is worth 2 points. Since you are going to get the coin back. I know that if the unit is boosted it is not the case, but for the sake of this Professor's argument if we see her previous reach and now, previously he would play for 6+3+3 and now he plays for 6+4+4 which is +2 points and with a very reliable removal potential.
That is exactly my point though.
It is a 2 point buff if you kill that 4 point unit with Professor alone.
If you are using Executioner + Professor you could have gotten the bounty for a 4 point unit before the buff by extending the damage, which costed you 1 additional coin, which is the 1 damage buff.
In the previous case you spend 1 coin to kill a 4pt unit and get 4 coins, yielding a 6 (body) + 3 (damage) + 4 (for the bounty) = 13 pt card.
Now Professor allows you to deal 4 damage and you get a 6 + 4 + 4 = 14 pt card.

Let us say you have 3 coins and an Executioner and you want to kill an 8pt unit.
Previously: Spend 5 coins + Professor => Professor is worth: 6 + (8-5) + 8 = 17 pts.
Now: Spend 4 coins + Professor => Professor is worth: 6 + (8-4) + 8 = 18 pts.

My point is that Professor is only worth 2 points more than before if you do not combine him with other cards, if you do it is only a 1 point buff.

Edit: I guess one can also summarize this by saying the bounty itself is not worth more than before if you can trigger it in both cases (which is more consistency in collecting the bounty on larger units and being able to immediately kill larger units).
I am also a bit confused by your Slander example, why is Slander only 6 points ?
Slander gives you 3 coins and then scales with whatever can kill the unit with Bounty, if you bounty a larger unit you get significantly more coins than 3.

Last edited:
That is exactly my point though.
It is a 2 point buff if you kill that 4 point unit with Professor alone.
If you are using Executioner + Professor you could have gotten the bounty for a 4 point unit before the buff by extending the damage, which costed you 1 additional coin, which is the 1 damage buff.
In the previous case you spend 1 coin to kill a 4pt unit and get 4 coins, yielding a 6 (body) + 3 (damage) + 4 (for the bounty) = 13 pt card.
Now Professor allows you to deal 4 damage and you get a 6 + 4 + 4 = 14 pt card.

Let us say you have 3 coins and an Executioner and you want to kill an 8pt unit.
Previously: Spend 5 coins + Professor => Professor is worth: 6 + (8-5) + 8 = 17 pts.
Now: Spend 4 coins + Professor => Professor is worth: 6 + (8-4) + 8 = 18 pts.

My point is that Professor is only worth 2 points more than before if you do not combine him with other cards, if you do it is only a 1 point buff.

Edit: I guess one can also summarize this by saying the bounty itself is not worth more than before if you can trigger it in both cases (which is more consistency in collecting the bounty on larger units and being able to immediately kill larger units).
I am also a bit confused by your Slander example, why is Slander only 6 points ?
Slander gives you 3 coins and then scales with whatever can kill the unit with Bounty, if you bounty a larger unit you get significantly more coins than 3.
Pardom me, but you count its incorrect.

You are assuming professor has only one point more because you spent only 4 coins. But you forget, in your example, you have 5 coins at the beggening.

So it should be 6 + (9-4) + 8 equal to 19 points

Pardom me, but you count its incorrect.

You are assuming professor has only one point more because you spent only 4 coins. But you forget, in your example, you have 5 coins at the beggening.

So it should be 6 + (9-4) + 8 equal to 19 points
True, in that exmple it would be 5 coins at the start if the 8 point unit can be killed in both cases, however the second number I added was the strength of the killed unit (8) minus the amount of damage done by other sources (8-4=4 if 4 damage is done by Professor) so 6 (body of Professor) + (8-4) (damage done by Professor) + 8 (coins generated by bounty) equal to 18 points.

I do not see how you end up with 9 (in (9-4)), given that the strength of the destroyed unit is 8 and if you would consider it to be 9 the damage from other sources would have to be 5.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Sorry guys, i know it was i who brought this bounty subject up, but its getting too 'math-y' for me, im out. :shrug:

Another deck im using now is elves. Like, just elves, no traps. Its definitely easier to use than traps, and its quite reliable.
Usually i dont enjoy decks that are so simple, but its good for a change every once in awhile.

The downside compared to elf traps is it does worse vs control decks, specially when you win R1 with elf traps and are able to spend most of R3 non-interactive, then have an explosion of points in the last 2/3 turns.

The upside of pure elf deck is its more midrangey, and so you're less afraid of a bleed R2, which is bad for elf traps who might see their traps lose value and eldain forced out. Also, i really like not going tall (nothing above 6), and have cheap movement, purifies and locks (the only unit i use that is not an elf is morenn), and dont need devotion because elves dont benefit much from it, so i can use oneiro and tall removal.

I think this might be the only deck that would be preferable as a starter deck than the one they chose (symbiosis) because its more simple and still very strong against most matchups.

Vrihedd Vanguard Value.jpg

(EDIT) So yeah, i kinda lied, on R1 i have these huge vrihedd vanguards, which were recently buffed, they arent good in elf traps, but in pure elf decks they are huge when you have 15-20 elves in your deck.

[Bug]
Ethereal doesn't transform Iris: Companions into another copy of Ethereal because of the demon tag, although it isn't mentioned in the card text anymore.

[Suggestion]
I like the new Armory as a location but It's a bummer that it's not possible anymore to give the armor to an opponent's unit, in order to swap and steal it with Vlodimir von Everec and Iris: Shade.

True, in that exmple it would be 5 coins at the start if the 8 point unit can be killed in both cases, however the second number I added was the strength of the killed unit (8) minus the amount of damage done by other sources (8-4=4 if 4 damage is done by Professor) so 6 (body of Professor) + (8-4) (damage done by Professor) + 8 (coins generated by bounty) equal to 18 points.

I do not see how you end up with 9 (in (9-4)), given that the strength of the destroyed unit is 8 and if you would consider it to be 9 the damage from other sources would have to be 5.
Oh. I thought The second number was The coins spent. So professor does 4 damage and you spent 4 coins.

Anyway, assuming The Last number beeing The coins, its still 9 and not 8, because, as you said in The beggening, in both cases you have 5 coins and an execute.

So, before The New patch it was 6 body + 3 damage, and you spent 5 coins to get 8 coins and in The final you have The 8 coins

So its 6 + 3 + 8 = 17

Now its 6 body + 4 damage and you spent 4 coins to get 8, but now you have 9 coins in The final, because you have 5 in beggening and only spent 4.

So its 6 + 4 + 9= 19

Oh. I thought The second number was The coins spent. So professor does 4 damage and you spent 4 coins.

Anyway, assuming The Last number beeing The coins, its still 9 and not 8, because, as you said in The beggening, in both cases you have 5 coins and an execute.

So, before The New patch it was 6 body + 3 damage, and you spent 5 coins to get 8 coins and in The final you have The 8 coins

So its 6 + 3 + 8 = 17

Now its 6 body + 4 damage and you spent 4 coins to get 8, but now you have 9 coins in The final, because you have 5 in beggening and only spent 4.

So its 6 + 4 + 9= 19
The second number was the size of the removed body, minus the part of the removal that came from other sources (given that it cannot be attributed to the card we evaluate).
This calculation is little off.
If we use your previous convention of 6 (6 pt body) + coins + 8 (body removed), then coins has to be a relative difference.
Coins has to either be the difference between the final and initial coins or the difference between gained and spent coins.
in the previous case this would be 8 - 5 = 3 or 8 - 5 = 3 (in both cases).
In the new case this would be 9-5 = 4 or 8-4 = 4. (you start on 5 and then end on 9/ you gain 8, but have to spend 4 for them).

I think you mixed up the initial amount of coins with the coins spent and thus calculated the second case as "final_number_coins - coins_spent".

Your new calculation is also off, given that this time you count the final amount of coins, rather than the change due to the card.
By that logic Coerced Blacksmith would be 4 + 9 = 13 card if you play him at 8 coins.
For the value of a card you have to consider only changes in the boardstate and in both cases the final number should be 8, given that bounty gives you 8 points in both cases.

Sorry guys, i know it was i who brought this bounty subject up, but its getting too 'math-y' for me, im out. :shrug:
[...]
It is fine, if anything it would be my fault for pointing out the change is only 2 points depending on the situation.
Also am I the only one enjoying these calculations ?

[...]
I think this might be the only deck that would be preferable as a starter deck than the one they chose (symbiosis) because its more simple and still very strong against most matchups.
You might be right, also considering that Scenarios teach valuable lessons about not overcommiting and the danger of being bled.

Last edited:
This calculation is little off.
If we use your previous convention of 6 (6 pt body) + coins + 8 (body removed), then coins has to be a relative difference.
Coins has to either be the difference between the final and initial coins or the difference between gained and spent coins.
in the previous case this would be 8 - 5 = 3 or 8 - 5 = 3 (in both cases).
In the new case this would be 9-5 = 4 or 8-4 = 4. (you start on 5 and then end on 9/ you gain 8, but have to spend 4 for them).

It think you mixed up the initial amount of coins with the coins spent and thus calculate the second case as "final_number_coins - coins_spent".

Your new calculation is also off, given that this time you count the final amount of coins, rather than the change due to the card.
By that logic Coerced Blacksmith would be 4 + 9 = 13 card if you play him at 8 coins.
For the value of a card you have to consider only changes in the boardstate and in both cases the final number should be 8, given that bounty gives you 8 points in both cases.
Well i can agree with you If The rest of damage come to another card where you dont need to spend coins (and also dont win, a special card wich only does 4 or 5 damage, depends The case).

But spending coins i dont agree.

I Also dont agree with those total valeu (17 or 19) because you soend coins with another card, so its not The total value from professor, but its The total value you get doing The combo

Anyway we both agree After The patch it gains One more damage. So, in this case, its One point more value.

But I think we both agree you need to do minus One point damage in the bounted unit to get The same anount The coins. So for me, its another 1 point value.

Edit: i come until this point and i think you are right.

Anyway, i Will use another example to Maybe prove you are right.

The enemy has a 8 point and a 5 point unit.

You have professor, a special card that does 4 damage and another One wich does 5 damage.

Before The patch.

Use professor in The 8 unit, and also The 5 damage special card. In The 5 points unit you will use in The 5 points card.

At The end of this you have 6 body, 8 coins and your opponent temais with 1 point onj board.

After The patch you will use professor in The 8 points unit, Plus The 4 damage special. In The other unit with 5 points you will use The 5 damage special

At The end you will have 6 points, 8 coins and you opponent 0 points.

So, Yes, you are right, its only One point buff

Last edited:
Well i can agree with you If The rest of damage come to another card where you dont need to spend coins (and also dont win, a special card wich only does 4 or 5 damage, depends The case).

But spending coins i dont agree.

I Also dont agree with those total valeu (17 or 19) because you soend coins with another card, so its not The total value from professor, but its The total value you get doing The combo
It is the isolated part of the value of the Professor in that combo.
He contributes a 6 point body, 3/4 points of removal and the bounty tag, which in both cases gets you the same number of coins.
Thus you get 6 points for the body, 3 or 4 for the removal and in the example 8 coins for the bounty.
Thus the final value is 6 + 3 + 8 = 17 (previous case)
and 6 + 4 + 8 (new case).
This of course relies on the assumption that the unit gets killed in both of the scenarios.
My overall point was that the bounty is not worth more than before, if you could still kill the unit in both cases.

If you use only Professor on a target (4 pts) and remove it, the card is now worth 6 + 4 + 4 = 14 and previously was 6 + 3 = 9, since it could not even finish the bounty.
If you would then finish the unit with 1 use of Executioner on the next turn the bounty was also worth 4 points and the Professor was worth 6 + 3 + 4 = 13, however the card got the following upgrades:
- it can immediately kill larger engines
- it deals 1 more damage
- if you do not have other sources of damage you can still collect the bounty on larger targets

Make Reckless Flurry have a 1 turn cooldown or reduce the amounts of provisions it provides. Tis just stupid now how it's the same provisions as Blood Scent while also being so much better. Not to mention that it doesn't at all need any particular synergy since it's just raw instant damage that ignores armor. Meanwhile Blood Scent needs to be synergized with your deck.
But I guess this is just normal SK balance = must be stronger then the rest.

It is the isolated part of the value of the Professor in that combo.
He contributes a 6 point body, 3/4 points of removal and the bounty tag, which in both cases gets you the same number of coins.
Thus you get 6 points for the body, 3 or 4 for the removal and in the example 8 coins for the bounty.
Thus the final value is 6 + 3 + 8 = 17 (previous case)
and 6 + 4 + 8 (new case).
This of course relies on the assumption that the unit gets killed in both of the scenarios.
My overall point was that the bounty is not worth more than before, if you could still kill the unit in both cases.

If you use only Professor on a target (4 pts) and remove it, the card is now worth 6 + 4 + 4 = 14 and previously was 6 + 3 = 9, since it could not even finish the bounty.
If you would then finish the unit with 1 use of Executioner on the next turn the bounty was also worth 4 points and the Professor was worth 6 + 3 + 4 = 13, however the card got the following upgrades:
- it can immediately kill larger engines
- it deals 1 more damage
- if you do not have other sources of damage you can still collect the bounty on larger targets
Well, like i edited my Last post, i agree with you.

If The unit killed its The same in both cases, its only One point buff.

But, lets say The unit killed has One more body, so its 2 points.

Taking same example.

Your opponent has a 7 and a 8 unit.

You have professor and a 4 damage special card.

Befor The patch you will problably use professor in The 7 unit and kill it in next turn with The special. S your opponent temais with The 8 unit and you get 7 coins (Plus 6 professor points).

After The patch you will problably use professor in The 8 unit, use The special card and kill it. Your opponent Will temais with The 7 unit and you are going to get 8 coins (Plus 6 professor points).

In that case its a 2 points buff (considering you will spend The coins)

Well, like i edited my Last post, i agree with you.

If The unit killed its The same in both cases, its only One point buff.

But, lets say The unit killed has One more body, so its 2 points.

Taking same example.

Your opponent has a 7 and a 8 unit.

You have professor and a 4 damage special card.

Befor The patch you will problably use professor in The 7 unit and kill it in next turn with The special. S your opponent temais with The 8 unit and you get 7 coins (Plus 6 professor points).

After The patch you will problably use professor in The 8 unit, use The special card and kill it. Your opponent Will temais with The 7 unit and you are going to get 8 coins (Plus 6 professor points).

In that case its a 2 points buff (considering you will spend The coins)
In this case it is a 2 pt buff and in case only the 8 pt units is on the board it is a 9 pt buff, given that the bounty ends up being useless if the unit cannot be killed.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Has anyone else tried the NR double draug deck with land of thousand fables? (again, credit to @InkognitoXI for the idea)
It was the deck i was most excited to try this new patch, and after 15-20 matches, i can tell, it did not disappoint!

I used the new reworked Pincer Maneuver. I wasnt excited when it was announced, but now after trying it, i love it. It might seem weak since it only gives 2 volunteers, so 4 pts, but when you think of it as a couple of mini-oneiromancy (i say mini because they cant tutor neutrals), they obtain a new glow!

I've only seen one other player using double draug, but he was using dun banners and shield wall. Also, ive heard that players are using more commandos and foltest, but i havent found many.

Me, im using the BEST 4 provision unit in the game, the reworked PFI. We had the 7(pts) for 4(provisions), the 8 for 5, the 9/10 for 6...
Now let me introduce you to the first 8 for 4! Yes, the first one you play is only 5pts (in 3 bodies), but all others play for 8.
And you may ask: "but you can only have 2 bronzes of each type, so its not that much value".
If it was MO or SY, i would agree, but its NR, i can play 4,5,6 of a bronze, with queen adalia, reinforcements, and... offering x2.

This deck has PERFECT synergy, im not exaggerating: the first part is similar to cintrian guard spam, with offerings to revive more copies, but cintrian guard relies on ronvid, if you miss him or it gets banished/seized, your offerings are bricked. But with PFIs (im using ronvid too, just in case), you are using 1pt left/right PFIs to revive main PFIs.

The synergy i was talking about doesnt stop there. What else loves 1pt units? Draug+Revenants. Im using draug on a lot of 1pt units, which is great because they 'recycle' themselves into 3pt revenants later, ive had a lot of players try to stop this train, but unless you're sure you can destroy all revenants in 1 turn, the correct counter is to accept they will flood that row and dont destroy em.
This is actually the most time-consuming deck, even more than charges, because of the death animations, but its so much fun.

Revenant Recycle Center.jpg

This deck is very 'anti-NR', in the sense it doesnt have any engines except the revenants themselves, it relies more on pointslam and swarm.
It has very good matchups against most decks except those that have pings or wide punishment, so basically everything except SK warriors and ST traps (havent seen those in awhile tho).

PS- im not saying this version is the best, a double draug+PFI deck, but with mobilization leader on 2 redanian archers might be better, but the version im using is more fun.

Has anyone else tried the NR double draug deck with land of thousand fables? (again, credit to @InkognitoXI for the idea)
It was the deck i was most excited to try this new patch, and after 15-20 matches, i can tell, it did not disappoint!

I used the new reworked Pincer Maneuver. I wasnt excited when it was announced, but now after trying it, i love it. It might seem weak since it only gives 2 volunteers, so 4 pts, but when you think of it as a couple of mini-oneiromancy (i say mini because they cant tutor neutrals), they obtain a new glow!

I've only seen one other player using double draug, but he was using dun banners and shield wall. Also, ive heard that players are using more commandos and foltest, but i havent found many.

Me, im using the BEST 4 provision unit in the game, the reworked PFI. We had the 7(pts) for 4(provisions), the 8 for 5, the 9/10 for 6...
Now let me introduce you to the first 8 for 4! Yes, the first one you play is only 5pts (in 3 bodies), but all others play for 8.
And you may ask: "but you can only have 2 bronzes of each type, so its not that much value".
If it was MO or SY, i would agree, but its NR, i can play 4,5,6 of a bronze, with queen adalia, reinforcements, and... offering x2.

This deck has PERFECT synergy, im not exaggerating: the first part is similar to cintrian guard spam, with offerings to revive more copies, but cintrian guard relies on ronvid, if you miss him or it gets banished/seized, your offerings are bricked. But with PFIs (im using ronvid too, just in case), you are using 1pt left/right PFIs to revive main PFIs.

The synergy i was talking about doesnt stop there. What else loves 1pt units? Draug+Revenants. Im using draug on a lot of 1pt units, which is great because they 'recycle' themselves into 3pt revenants later, ive had a lot of players try to stop this train, but unless you're sure you can destroy all revenants in 1 turn, the correct counter is to accept they will flood that row and dont destroy em.
This is actually the most time-consuming deck, even more than charges, because of the death animations, but its so much fun.

View attachment 11217106

This deck is very 'anti-NR', in the sense it doesnt have any engines except the revenants themselves, it relies more on pointslam and swarm.
It has very good matchups against most decks except those that have pings or wide punishment, so basically everything except SK warriors and ST traps (havent seen those in awhile tho).

PS- im not saying this version is the best, a double draug+PFI deck, but with mobilization leader on 2 redanian archers might be better, but the version im using is more fun.
Very interesting.
Especially the idea with Offering, given that it is basically worth a 7 for 5 on 2 bodies [8 for 5 on 3 bodies with Ronvid] (you are certainly not exaggerating on the synergy).
Has Draug Round 1 been performing well enough that it is worth using and spending 1 Pincer charge to secure Round 1 ?
You certainly also run Natalis, Reinforcements, Queen Adalia and/or Kerack Frigate, which other control or swarm tools are you using ?

Edit: I tried a similar version and you might be onto something, this might be NR's version of Arachas Swarm, in fact it swarms even harder (given that it is more resilient swarming) and double Draug is super consistent (given that opening Oneiromancy/Land of a Thousand Fables is ~75%).

Last edited:

View attachment 11217106

I also played a few Double Draug matches although I went for the probably more obvious Inspired Zeal Commandos choice but compared to yours mine was probably more of a meme variant with the plan to play both Draugs in the final Round with Sabrina and Sabrinas Inferno.

While It was fun and I even managed to win a few matches (Rank 3) the round 1 usual Commandos Copy Gamplay kind of got boring pretty quickly but now i guess I'll try to build a Deck more similar to yours, sounds a lot more fun.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Very interesting.
Especially the idea with Offering, given that it is basically worth a 7 for 5 on 2 bodies [8 for 5 on 3 bodies with Ronvid] (you are certainly not exaggerating on the synergy).
Has Draug Round 1 been performing well enough that it is worth using and spending 1 Pincer charge to secure Round 1 ?
You certainly also run Natalis, Reinforcements, Queen Adalia and/or Kerack Frigate, which other control or swarm tools are you using ?

I've actually been using more 2 draugs on R3, because im able to secure R1 without any draugs, but maybe on red coin i should use 1st Draug to try and get CA, but its tricky, i would need to be ahead when draug is played, since Draug is probably the biggest 'pass inducer' in the game, even more than Masquerade Ball. BTW, this might be a 6th sense thing, but i can almost feel my opponents *****ing their pants when they see the 2nd draug on R3, its hilarious.

I do run Natalis, reinforcements, adalia, but no frigates, like i said, no engines. (i love frigates, played them so much i OD'ed on them. also you dont need them to swarm with humans, or your revenants wont have space to multiply)
I run that siege engine that was also buffed, the one that boosts to 8pt instead of vitality if it has crew, for more pointslam.

For control, Margarita lock, 1 boiling oil, 1 artefact compression. Vincent and sabrina to synergize with revenants.
For swarm, i should be using bone talismans, but im not. I wanted to use Voymir, he's great on revenants but on PFI i suspect he doesnt work as he only buffs the main, left or right, not all 3 versions (not confimed).

Glad to see you're enjoying Pincer Maneuver, I already liked it before the buff, but it's a nice answer to tutor any NR card regardless of provisions twice in a match. And yes, PFI can go crazy wide and fast with all the copies, its very satisfying.

If a deck similar to this is actually considered part of the meta, I'll gladly revisit the topic where people were bashing Land of a Thousand Fables just to say "I told you so". So, carry on and let's bring NR to the spotlight! :beer:

I've actually been using more 2 draugs on R3, because im able to secure R1 without any draugs, but maybe on red coin i should use 1st Draug to try and get CA, but its tricky, i would need to be ahead when draug is played, since Draug is probably the biggest 'pass inducer' in the game, even more than Masquerade Ball. BTW, this might be a 6th sense thing, but i can almost feel my opponents *****ing their pants when they see the 2nd draug on R3, its hilarious.
[...]
I would argue that one Draug forcing a long round 3, with another Draug in Round 3, is well invested, especially since one Draug after swarming with PFI + Offering + Adalia + Reinforcements already fills one's board pretty well.

[...]
I do run Natalis, reinforcements, adalia, but no frigates, like i said, no engines. (i love frigates, played them so much i OD'ed on them. also you dont need them to swarm with humans, or your revenants wont have space to multiply)
I run that siege engine that was also buffed, the one that boosts to 8pt instead of vitality if it has crew, for more pointslam.
[...]
That makes sense, given that basically all other tools are non-engines it makes no sense to give the opponent's control tools (like locks or hard single target removal) value, if one can avoid it entirely.

[...]

For control, Margarita lock, 1 boiling oil, 1 artefact compression. Vincent and sabrina to synergize with revenants.
For swarm, i should be using bone talismans, but im not. I wanted to use Voymir, he's great on revenants but on PFI i suspect he doesnt work as he only buffs the main, left or right, not all 3 versions (not confimed).
I am not sure about Vincent, given that the Revenant's from Draug are usually numerous enough to fill the entire row with Sabrina.
I would argue that Dorregaray might be better, given that he is another human and a second lock like Margarita can be very useful.
Voymir should only buff one of the versions, since their names are not identical.

I would argue that one Draug forcing a long round 3, with another Draug in Round 3, is well invested, especially since one Draug after swarming with PFI + Offering + Adalia + Reinforcements already fills one's board pretty well.
True, it might be better to spread the draugs between the rounds. Actually ive even considered using a funny strategy i used in the past: use Nivellen to spread the revenants on both rows so you dont struggle with the row limit so much.
I also did decoy Draug in the past to play him twice, that can be done here for 3 draugs, but i would say that is overkill and makes the deck worse (Decoy RNG can screw you up)

I am not sure about Vincent, given that the Revenant's from Draug are usually numerous enough to fill the entire row with Sabrina.

I love Vincent Meis, i use him in pretty much all of my NR decks, even if they dont have revenants.

But you remind me of a point i forgot to say before: try to play the humans and draug on ranged row, because the volunteers from Pincer maneuver spawn on melee, also Vincent is melee locked, so better to do it on ranged unless the opponent is heavy control and you need those extra volunteers transformed.

Top Bottom