Graphical Glitches - Clothing

+
Hey Guys,

these graphical glitches have been bugging me since the last 2 patches - anybody know if that is a known issue (that needs fixing by GDPR)
or it is related to something i can change (Graphics Card etc.) ? (yes, i have tried without mods!)

I´ve tried reinstalling - didn´t fix it :I

Thanks in Advance!
1620558884255.png

Last edited:
Ok ;)
But before post a bugs/glitchs (or report it), it's could be better to try without mod.
I don't said it's a mod who cause this bugs/glitchs, but it could :(

Ok ;)
But before post a bugs/glitchs (or report it), it's could be better to try without mod.
I don't said it's a mod who cause this bugs/glitchs, but it could :(
Well reinstalling without mods was giving me the same :I
Post automatically merged:

There ya go :D
Didn´t take too long to replicate haha. Good i am bug hardened as a battlefield veteran but well - still kinda sad as it hurts the game atmossphere and performance
1620571599842.png

Last edited:
Yes, but if you have a problem in game with mods and report it, generally it's mod's fault and it goes no further (for any game, even if the mods have nothing to do with the problem).
But here, it's a save on a game with mods ?
I'm not an expert, but maybe on "fresh" save without any mod, the problem might not be present :(

I'm not an expert, but maybe on "fresh" save without any mod, the problem might not be present
I don't know about this specific game, but in general it's certainly possible that mods get "baked into" savegames. If such a mod causes issues, those issues will be present in the savegame even if the game is fully reinstalled and all traces of mods removed from its files.

So yeah, a fresh save is definitely worth a try in my also-not-expert opinion.

Yes, but if you have a problem in game with mods and report it, generally it's mod's fault and it goes no further (for any game, even if the mods have nothing to do with the problem).
But here, it's a save on a game with mods ?
I'm not an expert, but maybe on "fresh" save without any mod, the problem might not be present :(
i´ll try my first playthrough save (which was completely vanilla) later without mods - but i don´t think theres an issue with that. Seems like these graphical glitches only happen for accessoires like watches, masks or glasses - i´ve seen other people reporting similar issues for clothing that were cause by the monowire, but that´s not the case for me. Idk - maybe it will be fixed on the next hotfix, which should be around the corner :p i mean rn i don´t really bother anymore - i´ve played it through 3 times, now on my 4th and on 2 of those i had this issue so yea- idk. I´ll survive until it´s fixed haha

Last edited:
I don't know about this specific game, but in general it's certainly possible that mods get "baked into" savegames. If such a mod causes issues, those issues will be present in the savegame even if the game is fully reinstalled and all traces of mods removed from its files.

In Cyberpunk, i don't know but most of modded games i had played, if you try to load a modded save without mods or with missing mods, you have a warning message asks if you really want to load it and that it will probably cause some problems (to say nicely, you will crash your game).
Hence my guess :)

i´ll try my first playthrough save (which was completely vanilla) later without mods - but i don´t think theres an issue with that. Seems like these graphical glitches only happen for accessoires like watches, masks or glasses - i´ve seen other people reporting similar issues for clothing that were cause by the monowire, but that´s not the case for me. Idk - maybe it will be fixed on the next hotfix, which should be around the corner :p i mean rn i don´t really bother anymore - i´ve played it through 3 times, now on my 4th and on 2 of those i had this issue so yea- idk. I´ll survive until it´s fixed haha
Ok ;)

retried with the vanilla savegame - problem occured 1 sec after i loaded in xD
Post automatically merged:

1620573247509.png

what a shame :I

Yep, it's weird :(
No idea except wait for a patch (if it's a game problem).

You can report it, if you're sure it's in Vanilla save (if CDPR ask you this save and find mods related data, it's sure your report will go in trash).

"GRAPHICAL GLITCHES - CLOTHING"

Can tell you with 100% certainty that what you're experiencing is mod-related. Namely 2 mod files on 1 item. As they conflict with each other, that is what you're seeing.

Try this mod. You can change NPCs clothes with it. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1573
You'll need this mod too in order to use it. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107
Whenever you see it again, and you want to get rid of it, change the clothes of that NPC, and it will stop instantly, as it wears other clothes.

"GRAPHICAL GLITCHES - CLOTHING"

Can tell you with 100% certainty that what you're experiencing is mod-related. Namely 2 mod files on 1 item. As they conflict with each other, that is what you're seeing.

Try this mod. You can change NPCs clothes with it. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1573
You'll need this mod too in order to use it. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107
Whenever you see it again, and you want to get rid of it, change the clothes of that NPC, and it will stop instantly, as it wears other clothes.
thanks i´ll try! I have already noticed that it comes from accessiores, weirdly enough i don´t use any "clothing/accessory mods" - and like i said a clean install didn´t fix it for me. hm :I - This may be a workaround tho, thx!

I saw something similar when trying to kill the Net Watch guy after having talked to him.
Does the Framerate drop when you see those glitches?

[Epilepsy warning: Video shows flickering and low frame rates]

I saw something similar when trying to kill the Net Watch guy after having talked to him.

OMG 😱🤣🤣🤣

In my game I already had the experience of NPCs flying and disappearing, but nothing like that, the npc being "stretched"

OMG 😱🤣🤣🤣

In my game I already had the experience of NPCs flying and disappearing, but nothing like that, the npc being "stretched"
Yea, it's probably the weirdest visual glitch I've ever seen. Especially in combination with that relaxing background music. #BadTrip

Haven't tried it again on the same npc, and so far it didn't happen anywhere else in the game.

yes framerate takes a big dip on occurance - i think i had something like this with one npc too some time but i think these are 2 different issues ;)

That's perhaps the physics system wonking out. I'm guessing they were going for a closer to life weighted system instead of standard ragdolls where everything just weighs the same. Yeah - They've still haven't gotten that one figured out. It seems that if objects of varying density clip through one another, which happens with odd regularity in the case of cars, the game can't calculate the gravity. Ever seen objects dancing around the air? I've seen a guy get stuck clipped into a shopping cart and beging twirling around like he had been sucked into a whirlwind. Several times I have seen an object, or a person, clip into a vehicle and cause it to backflip. Not sure specifically what's the deal with the stretching, I'm guessing the the world logic is trying to find a place for him while the gravity trying to put him somewhere else, but I've experienced it and you could see this often when running over NPCs since day 1. I haven't seen anything THIS crazy though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom