New website for managing Characters and Campaigns

+
Fair enough I suppose.
Keep us posted. I can't wait til I can actually use it.

But as it sits now, it's not something me or anyone else in my group can really use.

Site update:

- Added "entire character" die roller
- Added starting funds + die roll
- Added cash management with transactions history

Site update:

- Fixed starting funds bug (forgot to update the server database with starting fund values for the different roles)
- Fixed transactions bug on characters with null value for money (money is now always a number, ie 0 for no money)

i mean i want to add myself as that character player but i can't.

The only thing that happens when you assign a player to a character is that they get edit rights to that characters.

Since you probably created the campaign yourself, you are already the referee for the campaign and thus already have edit rights to all characters on that campaign. So adding yourself as a player would not make any difference.

There is also no functionality on the site for "starting an adventure" if that's what you're looking for. It's just a tool for helping out with character management at this point.

Good luck with your campaign!

Site update:

- Armors and Cyberware now affect money / transactions when added
- Available money now updates in real time when adding gear
- Decided not to bother with modelling the relationship and restrictions between cyberware and cyberware options - everything is now just cyberware
- Added all the standard (from the CP2020 book) cyberware options as cyberware to the site
- Added Exotic, Melee and Bow weapons

Fair enough I suppose.
Keep us posted. I can't wait til I can actually use it.

But as it sits now, it's not something me or anyone else in my group can really use.

Btw, if you'd like for me to get to custom gear / skills / roles etc quicker you could rally your group to create and vote for stuff on the feedback site. There are currently only two votes for the "custom" suggestions on there.

Looks like dropdowns for the life path is up next.

After that the custom stuff could be next if nothing else gets voted up...

Top Bottom