🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Bumping my count so I can post my own thread.

BTW has anyone found a full facemask in game. I got a full face wraith mask in either my first 1st/1.2 playthrough. I didn't get it in my 2nd or 3rd run. I'm thinking about digging up an old save and posting a image of it.

I'd like some advice on an mod for cyberpunk 2077 that has become pay-walled on patreon on FEB 9. Looking at the "Golden Rules" this seems to conflict

hi i wanted to post a new thread to see whether others have noticed how the inn in the crossroads in velen in W3 looks a lot like the inn from the outskirts of vizima in W1

Hi all, just ordered CP 2077 for my Xbox and I'm looking forward to playing. I just have one question, do I have to install all the updates (10) listed on the CDPR website before I can play the game? That is one heck of a lot of bandwidth if I do. I might have to go sit in Rotten Ronnie's parking lot and have lunch and supper while downloading... LOL

Hi.
I couldn't afford the last GWENT Journey (Yennefer) and I was curious about if it's really posible to buy it now since I love that character. I found this GOG url buy I think that journey it's not available now: https://www.gog.com/game/yennefers_journey_premium_pass

Is this web correct? Can I get at least the most basic skin for Yennefer in that way? I would really be pleased if this can be done.

Hi all, just ordered CP 2077 for my Xbox and I'm looking forward to playing. I just have one question, do I have to install all the updates (10) listed on the CDPR website before I can play the game? That is one heck of a lot of bandwidth if I do. I might have to go sit in Rotten Ronnie's parking lot and have lunch and supper while downloading... LOL
Hi ;)
On xbox, no i don't think.
Maybe just the last patch 1.22 (which makes its weight of Go anyway) :)

Hi ;)
On xbox, no i don't think.
Maybe just the last patch 1.22 (which makes its weight of Go anyway) :)
Thanks for the reply. Can't wait for the game to show up. I've been following it for the longest time...
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
Old foggy gamer here. Been into Cyberpunk since the 80s. Have eagerly awaited this game. Sadly I've been saddled with a sub-par computer but Stadia came to my rescue. Been loving this game so far.
Hi foggy, welcome. Just purchased the game myself and can't wait for it to show up.
Post automatically merged:

Hello all, hope you are all doing well :howdy:
Hi, welcome. I'm a new user as well. Just ordered the game, should be here soon. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to the forums but just had a simple question. Will there ever be any kind of functionality that would allow a player to dual wield pistols or one handed melee weapons? At the very least one handed melee, not being able to dual wield batons kind of breaks immersion for me. Why would you use a one handed melee weapon over a two handed one? It just seems a little silly. I know you guys are working hard patching everything and I understand you guys are working very hard to make it a great player experience and appreciate it very much, with this game easily being one of my favorite sci-fi era games. I am more just asking if this may be a feature brought through DLC later on. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post.

Hello all. Longtime Witcher fan, and longtime cyberpunk enthusiast. Cut my teeth on cyberpunk reading William Gibson and Philip K. Dick novels, playing Shadowrun on tabletop, watching Blade Runner and Akira, and other things that make me an old fart, hehe. Overall I've been enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 for several weeks now, but like many others, I feel that it could be better, but I remain hopefully confident that CDPR will improve it with patches and new content. Looking forward to talking to you all more here in the forums. Happy gaming, chooms.

I have to say that the hood from the master crafted feline chest armour is absolutely hideous and it really deters me from playing when I went through the entire new game+ to craft the best armour and then there's this hood that covers Geralt's face?
In TW3 only the Ursines, some Cat and long armors look good (RIP the awesome TW2 jackets).

Last edited:
I'm having some serious technical issues with The Witcher 3 and don't have much time. I've swapped out soem broken fans, have checked that my PSU is powerful enough and in good condition, ditto CPU. My card has some heat damage, but I've equipped it with sufficient fans for cooling, yet it still powers down. It can't be a RAM issue, I've tested for that, too. I've roleld back to an old driver to avoid dealing withe Adrenalin tool from AMD. It's been 4 days of hours of fighting on end, please help. My video card is an AMD Radeon R9 200 series, the processor has 6 cores and I'm running a 650W PSU, with 8 GB of RAM. The game has been beaten multiple times over the last 5 years by the person who gifted me this setup, and no crashes, bugs or calls for repair have ever been induced by the game.

Hello there,
I am excited to be here. I came here to talk about The Witcher 3 and especially about the combat system. Not for help but rather from a gameplay perspective. Is there already a thread for this topic?
thanks in advande and with best regards :)

Hey,
I have been reading through various threads on different forums including the PC crashes forum here with no luck. I decided to make an account and try to fix a problem I've been having.

Some background:
I have about 130 hours on Cyberpunk through Steam with my save game being somewhere around 100 hours. I believe I have completed all the quests I could with an Aldecaldo path minus Nocturne Op 55-1, or what I have learned to be the final mission. Over this time I have encountered surprisingly few bugs and glitches, none of which were game-breaking in the slightest. Until recently I had only a single crash that I honestly cannot fully recall.

But since I began the Nocturne quest I have crashed at the same point about 5 or 6 times. It happens when V collapses in the elevator as he and Johnny attempt to leave Embers. Without fail, the screen goes black as if to load a new scene then the app crashes and the little 'Cyberpunk Has Flatlined' message appears. I have attempted to load a save before beginning the mission, after entering Embers, and at several points during and after the dialogue. My troubleshooting for games rarely takes me further, as I seem to be luckier than many, but I am at a loss.

As far as I know this progress-wall is not very common, in fact I have found no mention across the internet, all of my attempts have run me into an old issue with beginning the quest that I never had the pleasure of experiencing. I am new to participating in forums so if you would like more information please ask and I'll try to supply it to the best of my ability.

Oh, and if you need a crash log you'll have to give a slight how-to because I couldn't find that, sorry. Otherwise I'm willing to be directed to another thread or post or topic or whatever, I just really love the story and want to begin experiencing the endings.

Hi guys I'm new here. I'd like to ask if Defenders can be locked or not? If I'm not mistaken, from my past usage of Defender cards myself, I think they are lockable. I just fought an opponent who used a Defender card which then I locked, but then the Defender function still worked. I can't target the other cards in the same row of the locked Defender. Please refer to my photo below. Thank you. (P.S. This is my first post in the forum ever. I'm quite new to the game.)
defenderlocked.png

Top Bottom