Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some pretty flawed logic, IMO. We definitely live in 2 completely different realities, I'm just going to agree to disagree with you.

....how is that 'flawed logic'? The particular system doesn't support the game I like, so I don't need the particular system.
...what do you find so bad about that?

If that's true (which I don't believe) why didn't Sony pull AC Valhalla from the PSN Store? Surely if it was somehow worse it would have also been pulled?
Post automatically merged:
AC Valhalla is still on PSN store because Ubisoft didn't offer refunds for people who have been disappointed in the game. Sony is very against refunds and that's what CDPR did, they gave a green light for players to refund the game. It's more about CDPR's actions after unfortunate release, not just the state of the game. You could probably find the game in PSN store if refunds didn't happen.

AC Valhalla is still on PSN store because Ubisoft didn't offer refunds for people who have been disappointed in the game. Sony is very against refunds and that's what CDPR did, they gave a green light for players to refund the game. It's more about CDPR's actions after unfortunate release, not just the state of the game. You could probably find the game in PSN store if refunds didn't happen.
I wonder why hasn't CDPR asked playstation to stop offering refunds. As of right now, you can still get refund from playstation for anyone with a digital copy???

It makes no sense cause anyone asking for a full refund now has probably beat the game already. Possibly several times over?

Sony actually replaced cyberpunk in the ps store with a link to get a full refund, and it's still active???

No way, it should have been a functioning product from day 1. It's not a blessing in disguise, it's a disgrace and a bad look when Sony won't even allow you to sell your game on PSN because it's so broken.
If that's true (which I don't believe) why didn't Sony pull AC Valhalla from the PSN Store? Surely if it was somehow worse it would have also been pulled?

Fallout 76? Days Gone? :coolstory:

Last edited:
I am going to play the bad guy here, If i was head of CDPR i would pull all future products from Sony. Exclusive for PC and xbox/microsoft. There i said it.

That would border on the commercially suicidal!

Would it, really? Don't get me wrong - this will ultimately be anti-consumer so I am against it, but as far as I know, ps5 (unlike 4) is not huge compared to series s/x.
Plus, there are games that are exclusive to one platform and they are doing very well, as far as I know (spider man, god of war etc)....

That would border on the commercially suicidal!
lol Sometimes you just gotta do things differently. It's just a fantasy though. I don't do sony products what so ever. But hey if your a Sony person, cool i am not hating on you.

Would it, really? Don't get me wrong - this will ultimately be anti-consumer so I am against it, but as far as I know, ps5 (unlike 4) is not huge compared to series s/x.
Plus, there are games that are exclusive to one platform and they are doing very well, as far as I know (spider man, god of war etc)....
Yeah Sony does plenty of exclusives and good on them but hey "no selly my jelly" then good bye. See you in the Witcher 4

The PlayStation in each generation has been the market leader, usually by a long way. You're talking about cutting off a good third of their target userbase (at a time when CDP is trying to hit harder).

I don't quite understand why available languages are different in different areas. I'm Chinese living in Canada, bought the game disc but only to find there is no Chinese language in the game. Checked online to find Chinese is only available in Asia??? To specify, I've no problem in playing games in English but just feel more comfortable when reading Chinese especially when I play RPG. Since the game does have a Chinese language version, why is it not available in North America/Europe/...?

I don't quite understand why available languages are different in different areas. I'm Chinese living in Canada, bought the game disc but only to find there is no Chinese language in the game. Checked online to find Chinese is only available in Asia??? To specify, I've no problem in playing games in English but just feel more comfortable when reading Chinese especially when I play RPG. Since the game does have a Chinese language version, why is it not available in North America/Europe/...?
On material version, maybe for "space" reasons. Folders "languages" will be to big... (it's rare a game with so many languages and fully translated). But i really don't know :(
On "dematerialized" (steam/Gog/xbox store), it could depend on your material localisation (all languages are aviaible, no ?)

On "dematerialized" (steam/Gog/xbox store), it could depend on your material localisation (all languages are aviaible, no ?)
Yep, GOG version is allow you to choose whatever (available) language you like
1621237779922.png

Yep, GOG version is allow you to choose whatever (available) language you like
View attachment 11218666
Um that's great, but this is PS store thread the only option @kider1991 has is a physical disc.

An option to manually download additional languages on console would be brilliant, I know there was a thread a while back about Portuguese. In the global society we live in many people aren't living in their "region of origin". Also games are a great way to improve different languages so why not!

...maybe read/ask some forums if it is not possible to...'add' the language (since as shown, it is available in gog's version)?
Similar to language packs for windows (you download new ones).

Edit: Aww I can't delete my message...ignore me...I forgot it was console and not PC:)

...maybe read/ask some forums if it is not possible to...'add' the language (since as shown, it is available in gog's version)?
Similar to language packs for windows (you download new ones).
From what I understand (and read), for the material versions, it's dead. No language patch available and planned :(
In france, if you buy a "material" version where is no French language, it's a little bit weird (somewhat dubious provenance).

a Japanese Friend {employee of Sony Corporation} told me about the case with the Group and CDPR franchise. {I worked at Sony Group in the past, in Japan}
{my word is pledged so that I don't disclose anything that I know}

I wrote against Sony Group, I made unfair and unfounded comments. while I only knew about the case from some media and here in this forum; I was stupid and in a way {cowardly}.
so, I didn't know everything; I should have shut my big mouth. following that; I will never speak again about this case.
Notice; my words have no bias.

I'm still waiting for the game. They need to make this game the same game as the game they promise with DLCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom