Nightclubs

+
Heh; interesting you picked this one out. She's one of the regulars on the scene.

Here's another pic of her, at a different club:

Medical / Asylum theme for the night.

Nightclubs are a given, seeing as this place is named after one.

I want to see a MASSIVE RAVE and want to see how it would be done in a future setting such as this.

She has licorice for hair. :rolleyes:

I wonder how far out CDPR will get with character design. Given how detailed they were in TW2, might get interesting.

They should do something about sweat... All the babes in the nightclubs are always sticky from sweat and yeah I know they do all this crazy shit on the poles and people basicaly sweat in situations like this but yeah anyways it just sucks...;)

You can't recreate a proper night club feeling without that smell, so CP77 needs to come with scratch and sniff cards (okay, ew, no).

But really, all the games which have shown dance clubs etc. thus far have been awful at it, and it's not their fault because there's just nothing to do in that environment except to look at it (and what can ask to do anyways, it's going to be boring as hell "dancing" or whatever). I liked how the nightclub scenes were done in Far Cry 3; only game which did NPC dancing right, except it's usually more claustrophobic, haha.

Spoilers ahoy!

But really, all the games which have shown dance clubs etc. thus far have been awful at it, and it's not their fault because there's just nothing to do in that environment except to look at it (and what can ask to do anyways, it's going to be boring as hell "dancing" or whatever).

Max Payne 3 had the best club scene I saw in games so far. Not awful at all.

Are you for or against sweat? I can't tell.

Well not overall and sometimes its good but in this case I'm against they should use some kind of antisweat implant or so... Basicaly you dont like to put your hands on something sticky or to be touched by something sticky you know. It is different when you know the person and his/her smell and of course its a fresh smell -> you are clean... So yeah I'm against sweat in the nightclubs... those babes should be fragrant like flowers. maybe just in some shitty nightclubs its mess but basicaly they should be clean and tight! Yo ! :cool:

Max Payne 3 had the best club scene I saw in games so far. Not awful at all.

I just watched a run through of it on Youtube. You're absolutely right.

Pity Max is too far away from his charge while walking through the club and not paying enough attention to whats going on around his charge. If he was even half decent he would have spotted the guys not dancing and acting twitchy well vefore they acted.

Well not overall and sometimes its good but in this case I'm against they should use some kind of antisweat implant or so... Basicaly you dont like to put your hands on something sticky or to be touched by something sticky you know. It is different when you know the person and his/her smell and of course its a fresh smell -> you are clean... So yeah I'm against sweat in the nightclubs... those babes should be fragrant like flowers. maybe just in some shitty nightclubs its mess but basicaly they should be clean and tight! Yo ! :cool:

Well, we have deoderant that lasts 3 days now, I am sure by '77 they will have super deoderant and implants for it all.

I have to say though, you would not like the effects of not being able to swaet when you need to...

Top Bottom