Suggestions and Bugs (Kingdom Come Overburden design!)

+
Improvements

• I think you should switch the overburden design to Kingdom come version. Where it depends on your percentage overburden to determine the penalty is does on your running ability
  • every time I try to grab items from a mechanical device it will not allow me to grab all items.... might be cybernetics gear :(
  • cannot grab items fallen into bushes period.
  • it would be cool to purchase and rent out apartments
  • mini map should get bigger as you drive faster
  • it would have been so awesome if I could collect car parts and customize my vehicle same with guns. like different modification pieces but found with the upscaling shown in your game
    • As long as different weapons were not all for building one weapon but multiple kinds like pistol was different division than assault rifle
  • I wish you could call in your bounties after scanning automatic press T and wait for police (gain a reputation from the police from vigilante assignments)
  • I wish you could do more of the cyber person rescue from cybernetic people farming just like the beginning. (it would help to find more cybernetics)
  • I wish you wouldn't get women clothing being a man
  • can't heal yourself in a vehicle (kind of odd)
  • would be cool if you could shut off the main story line and have the quest lines that you choose yourself. It gets annoying to have that main quest dotted line that can't be removed temporarily and for it not to be switched to main story even if I complete a side mission
  • it would be cool to have force field protection backpacks and for them to be customized. make getting hurt very easily and clothing with no armor so force field would protect you from attacks and after you break through you have little life until you die.
    • (annoying to throw away nice looking clothing for armor increases)

Bugs

• Cant pick up items sometimes (doesn't help all the times putting on low graphics) I have a 3070 NVidia so shouldn't it work?
  • sometimes I see premonitions of busy intersections for split seconds (I am not sure if that is Johnny Silverhand or not)
  • I have been having trouble entering vehicles
  • sometimes my car falls from the sky and explodes when location is poor to call
  • at times, items drop through things like rocks or buildings or etc and can't get it
  • people walk through vehicles; sometimes people get stuck into vehicles

This is amazing game! great work!
CyberPunk 2 would be awesome to fix and upgrade some of the things from the first game! I hope the second would have an awesome story line like the first!

I drove over another vechicle once it was sweet lolz :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
items rarely change to different rarities in inventory (had a legendary that changed into blue iconic rare
Just one detail, for the rest, it's matter of taste ;)
Iconic weapons (or stuff), appear like a legendary icon on screen before you loot it. But they are not legendary, mostly they are rare (you have to upgrade them). Like Jackie's guns, on the table, they have legendary icon, but in reality they are rare ;)
(basically it's so that you don't miss them)

Top Bottom