Journey quests stopped working

+
It's not just that. Daily quests don't progress as well. 0/60 neutrals after playing a complete game (with at least Alzur and Hailstorm). 56/60 specials - not one increase since yesterday.
Premium quests don't progress too - 0/15 Humans played. Now that's really offensive to my Redanian Archers and Adalia.
The game is really going downhill on all fronts. :facepalm:

UPD Restarted the game three times, played another match - with a lot of spells, humans, neutral cards - not a budge in any of the quests. Submitting a ticket to he support seems the course of action here - but lately they answer quest issue with "we are aware of the issue and working on it", so why bother?

Last edited:
Oh good, you contacted Support. It should be sorted out in a few weeks then. Cool.
No, this time I haven't (please read the sentence you quoted to the end). In their defense - they answer Gwent questions pretty fast, sometimes even within an hour (unlike CP2077 support who answered my ticket half a year after I've submitted it). But it's not my issue - it seems global (or at least widespread enough), so why should I spam support?
Post automatically merged:

Oh, the quests have progressed after another restart. All of them. Lucky me. I wonder. though, if the issue itself is fixed - or it will affect further quest progress.

UPD Regular quest worked fine (deal damage 23 times), but premium is stuck on 10/15 after the "leap". And there are humans in the neutrals deck I've played. Neutral quest is also stuck on 9/60 after the leap. And that after a complete game with decks consisting only of neutrals.
Triss' vanity quests progress normally.

Last edited:
This is getting silly... This is the THIRD week in a row that this has happened when rolling out the new Journey quests.

Fool me once, etc. Get your act together CDPR.

This is getting silly
Yes, it is. If you fix a problem yet it comes back every seven days then nothing is fixed. I wonder what's the benefit of tinkering with something that was previously working fine (and publishing the messy final package).

It works (in my case, at least) but required several restarts. What is much more puzzling for me is the level progression. Last week I advanced 27 levels in about an hour. Today, I haven't even finished all the journey quests for this week, and I have already gained about 20 levels...

I bought only premium pass this journey, no extra levels and right now, after 3 weeks, I am on level 71 and counting. Realistically, I should be somewhere close to level 30, more or less. In previous journeys, I had no issues whatsoever - this one, on the other hand, works in truly mysterious ways...

Spells quest is broken in week 3 of Journey, right? I just played a game and played some Spell cards. I've got 0 on my tally. Looks like I'll have to try again tomorrow because there's no point playing if the quests don't count.

Last week there was a broken quest in Journey. Is this the new normal? A broken Journey quest every week?
I thought it was just me. I will try the restart thanks!

Just wanted to add that I can't make progress either. This seems weird because my quest for just completing games did count for total matches but any other quests that require a certain amount of something are not moving up.

None of the quests are progressing. I used 3 spells but nothing and then I played an SK Warrior deck having the Human tag and still no progression.

Same here...Played a Full Neutral Deck with many Spells and Humans:
Quests:
"Play 60 Neutral Cards" : 0/60 (the complete deck is neutral)
"Play 3 Spells" : 0/3 (after 2 Oneiro, 2 Thunder, 2 Pact...)
"Play 15 Humans" : 0/15 (after playing Triss, Dandelion, many Human Bandits, etc)

GG CDPR!
(every week...I can't really believe it :ROFLMAO:)

This is getting out of hand... I completed the last weekly journey quest, advanced 7 levels immediately and I am currently level 79. I can't say that I am making a complaint, but I don't think the journey was meant to go this way. To everyone else who have issues with quests not progressing - try restarting the game, perhaps even several times. I know it is a nuisance but I had the same issue, and it helped.

From what I see, the problem lies in the premium quests. Completing quests in the standard mode awarded the right amount of crowns, but the premium one goes berserk and adds way too many crowns that it is supposed to.

According to Support, they're investigating this again:
1621529243729.png

I used to look forward to new journey quests, now they just mean spending all my time trying technical maintenance to get them to work.

May 20th still Journey quests broken

Bittersweet Farewells (the quest name), play 3 spells

Cannot go on in Journey even if i wait.

Any Help is Appreciated

Last edited:
Top Bottom