Mod for Unblocking Fingers?

+
TL;DR below.

So I punched Fingers during the quest and now 60+ hours later, with no save to reload, I find out he sells exclusive epic and legendary cyberware that I've been wanting for a very long time. I get that CDPR wants choices to have consequences, but I feel like it's bad design in this case. If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have punched him, and there was no indication that this guy was the type who might carry unique end-game cyberware. If I remember correctly, an NPC actually comments on the quality of his cyberware being exceptionally poor. And why is the game selectively punishing me for punching someone here, but not for killing dozens upon dozens of other assault-in-progress NPCs or kidnapping several gig NPCs and throwing them in random trunks? It's very inconsistent. I mean I wouldn't care if he just jacked up his prices (I have over 300k eddies) or made me run errands, but locking me out of unique things I can't get anywhere else is way too harsh of a consequence. It's really demoralizing to be locked out of your favorite endgame build idea just because of impulse choices you made during the first 20 hours of the game (I have similar thoughts about the romances, but that's a topic for another post). How can I fix this without throwing away my 80+ hours in the game and restarting? Is there a mod for it?

TL;DR: Is there a current mod where I can add Fingers M.D.'s unique cyberware to my inventory?

Hehe, people complain that there are not enough choices and consequences in the game, but when there are it is still not good
Yep, it's no a punition, simply a consequence of your choice (impulsive or not, it's a choice) :)
As if you decide not to help Panam get revenge
You can't have Widow Maker (really good iconic weapon)

Anyway, I think, you could spawn the cyberware that you want with command at worse ;)

Guest 4564903

I beat the guy as he is scum and if I could have killed him I would and that was my choice so I'll stick with until another playthrough and even then I might still beat the guy as I don't see the point of doing something based on knowing what you can or can't get, its about how you feel in that situation and I like the fact that CDPR did it in that way and many other things the same.

Each to his own I suppose but what's the point of choice if you know the consequences, if you know what's going to happen then its not really a free choice and its ruins the whole point of actions having consequences.

mbrto

Forum regular
its a simple boolean value "game fact"
can be changed with cyber engine tweaks as well

One would think the guy would be afraid of another beat-down and therefore give a steep discount as to not get beat up again.
On the other hand, he would be performing surgery on the person who decked him, a perfect opportunity for revenge...

Hehe, people complain that there are not enough choices and consequences in the game, but when there are it is still not good :D
I haven't tried this one but it should enable Fingers to purchase cyberware from him.
This is not a consequence that makes any kind of sense. Game states that Fingers sells faulty and shit augmentations with absolutely no indication that hitting him lock you out of few of the best.
If it would've been a well made scenario, he would've told you that he has top-of-the-line stuff and V won't get any of it.
Just stupid game design.

Top Bottom