Big fan of athletics!

+

i like her :D

She's ridiculously hot! Any auusies here? :p

Yers she is hot... but how silly would her dancing have looked if she lost :p

...like tears...
...in the rain...

Oh my ... I ve been just destroyed by this... Chris - verrrry appropiate choice there! As always we can count on you :D

Personally I don't think there's anything more sexy as far as women are concerned than women who can run, jump, control their bodies and carry themselves like an athlete. Add to that good looks, and height as well (I prefer women closer to my own height, so 175cm+ since I'm around 185cm), and you've got some of the most stunning women around. Some long jumpers, high jumpers, volley ball players, and so on.

To me at least graceful movement is much more of a turn on than any singular part of the body, or the face.

As such, nice thread. :cool:

To provide pictures of young ladies in wet, skimpy clothing?

Exacto, man! :D

That's 100% how do I look like watching those super female athletes doing that crazy things. Only different haircut/clothes. Muscles, poses and cave- like background is just right tho ;)

Personally I don't think there's anything more sexy as far as women are concerned than women who can run, jump, control their bodies and carry themselves like an athlete. Add to that good looks, and height as well (I prefer women closer to my own height, so 175cm+ since I'm around 185cm), and you've got some of the most stunning women around. Some long jumpers, high jumpers, volley ball players, and so on.

You read my mind! :D The worst thing is that always when I make out with shorter girls even if they are pretty I kinda feel like loosing something or like not using the whole potential of what she could be like and that just sucks! :(

EDIT: + I believe that its always sexy for both sexes when sb is capable of controlling their bodies or carrying themselves like an athlete as you said and it doesn't have to be world champ or olympic level. I think its just natural that we paaay a lot of attention and are biologically attracted to nice bodies. DAT IT. And you can say as much as you want about intellect and that sb's got beautiful mind etc. Yeah well of course nobody likes stupid people and I really value any kind of intellectual effort but hey that's just all bullshit if you give a priority to one over another. You musn't neglect your body. BODY AND SOUL!

To me at least graceful movement is much more of a turn on than any singular part of the body, or the face.

Well yes and no here ;)

As such, nice thread. :cool:

Glad that you like it. Now, contribute :p

Yeah this suits me just fine... A bit of female wrestling is always sexy almost just as sexy as female bodybuilding ;)

+ the japanese on top as I suppose... She certainly knows the moves ;D

Top Bottom