Blood and Wine FAQ [No Spoilers]

+
What is the key with M+K that let's you read recently picked up books? Because I changed some of the default key settings and now when I take a book, the game shows me precisely that book but without any key prompt - so now I still need to go to the inventory and I need to find that book to be able to read it..

Posts deleted. A reminder: I'll be updating the main list eventually, however, this information is still intended to be spoiler-free, for players who may still be considering picking up the expansion. Some of the latest posted questions have begun to wander a bit. Therefore, please, remember to avoid questions that can lead to spoilers. Questions about quests, characters and items should be posted in Story.

Last edited:
Hi.

Interested one question about Regis from the "Blood and Wine" DLC. As you know, the Main game and DLC can be played in any order. Whad if you go through the main story, and stoped before the battle in Kaer Morhen, and then start the Blood and Wine DLC.
Will Geralt have a dialogue with Regis about the upcoming battle in Kaer Morhen?

*Sorry if I made mistakes in the text. English is not my native language

Top Bottom