My #1 Wish.

+
I wish the driving experience was more customizable. I just really want to upgrade the brakes on my Turbo R VTECH, maybe create front wheel braking bais 70/30, tinker with the engine and trans...Maybe take it to a shop and tune it to perform better to the way I like to drive. I am not saying create a whole Need For Speed Underground 2 vibe, but at maybe let us take it to a shop and have NfSU2's "Dyno tune" options so we can tune our cars?

Yeah, vehicle customisation not being a feature was honestly pretty shitty. Customisation in general, they build a fairly robust char creation system but don't have options for full-on chromed out or coloured cyber limbs. Or more prominent cyberwear facial options. Being able to customise more was a huge wish. Dunno why of all things they didn't put more focus in that area. just another major missed opportunity.

I wish the driving experience was more customizable. I just really want to upgrade the brakes on my Turbo R VTECH, maybe create front wheel braking bais 70/30, tinker with the engine and trans...Maybe take it to a shop and tune it to perform better to the way I like to drive. I am not saying create a whole Need For Speed Underground 2 vibe, but at maybe let us take it to a shop and have NfSU2's "Dyno tune" options so we can tune our cars?
I can't said it's a "bad" idea, because more is always better :)
It's true, when I'm driving this awesome Quadra, the brakes seem to be a little bit weak.
But hey, I cant expect to stop quickly when hitting 150mph... Obviously, it's pretty fast to reach that kind of speed :D
(with Mai Mai, it's seem less obvious)

Would be nice to have an arcade driving feature to make driving fun. Also V's driving skills should progress with the skill tree.

seomid

Forum regular
I can't said it's a "bad" idea, because more is always better :)
It's true, when I'm driving this awesome Quadra, the brakes seem to be a little bit weak.
But hey, I cant expect to stop quickly when hitting 150mph... Obviously, it's pretty fast to reach that kind of speed :D
(with Mai Mai, it's seem less obvious)
Where did the 2077 physics go?

Yeah, vehicle customisation not being a feature was honestly pretty shitty. Customisation in general, they build a fairly robust char creation system but don't have options for full-on chromed out or coloured cyber limbs. Or more prominent cyberwear facial options. Being able to customise more was a huge wish. Dunno why of all things they didn't put more focus in that area. just another major missed opportunity.
It's feature bait. Looks cool in trailers, but then the actual game is all linear narrative and character stuff. Maybe there were plans for this stuff once upon a time, but those all went down in flames with the mismanagement of the development process.

Not world peace then :ROFLMAO:

Actually vehicle customisation would be very cool, I want to respray my Gecko, literally my favourite car, sounds awesome but I don't like the red and I want a bigger bull bar, some sticky tyres for urban driving and a turret like Panam.

World Peace...
Dam, already done 7 minutes ago, I am not the only smarty mouth around here.

Better car mechanics is really needed to keep new players. I got my goddaughter to play the game this last weekend while I watched and that was the one thing she complained about to the point she did not want to keep playing. Got her on a motorbike and she was a little happier. But the fast travel and walking was the only way she would keep playing after killing (running over) pedestrians by mistake and getting the cops after her.

And she was going very slow, but the street she was on was very crowded.

Is that new? I do not remember the cops getting on me about running over the pedestrians in my first playthrough?

Last edited:
Is that new? I do not remember the cops getting on me about running over the pedestrians in my first playthrough?
Nope, I think it's like that since day one :)
I remember, in my first playthrough (december), to hit a car with my ARCH and "fly" on the sidewalk... unfortunately, a civilian was exactly here... Hey cops, it's not my fault... :)

Top Bottom