weapon appreciation thread...

+
My bad. I meant to say the O'Five has 3 shots, where as the Grad has 4 shots. Thought that was strange as the 2 rifles don't differ that much in fire power.
Ok, don't worry ;)
The differences and there are pretty big :
Overwatch
Increase reload speed and have custom silencer.
Maybe less powerful per shot (not sure, I don't use them too much).
- Could be better for long range stealth cleaning.
O'Five
Smaller magazine and longer reloading time.
But explosive bullets have pretty large AOE.
- Could be better for devastating a large group of enemies quickly, obviously not silently.

I don't know about damages (and headshot bonus), because that could change with upgrades, perks in Dexterity skill and obviously perk in Crafting skill :)
(for example : it's kind of the same as with a regular TKI-20 Shingen and the Prototype Shingen Mark V. Explosive bullets really change everything)

Last edited:
Ok, don't worry ;)
The differences and there are pretty big :
Overwatch
Increase reload speed and have custom silencer.
Maybe less powerful per shot (not sure, I don't use them too much).
- Could be better for long range stealth cleaning.
O'Five
Smaller magazine and longer reloading time.
But explosive bullets have pretty large AOE.
- Could be better for devastating a large group of enemies quickly, obviously not silently.

I don't know about damages (and headshot bonus), because that could change with upgrades, perks in Dexterity skill and obviously perk in Crafting skill :)
(for example : it's kind of the same as with a regular TKI-20 Shingen and the Prototype Shingen Mark V. Explosive bullets really change everything)
Ah, okay. O'Five is AoE based. Never knew. Didn't notice either. As I said, always used the Grad. Like sniping cyberpsycho from afar. Can tell Overwatch silencer is pretty much useless, though. One shot, hit or miss, the entire group knows where you are and goes on the alert.

My precious.

Black Unicorn katana.

When it's maxed

1622675219039.png
1622675609627.png

Not the most OP. But my fav:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210606-143127~2.png
    Screenshot_20210606-143127~2.png
    560.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210605_215034~2.jpg
    20210605_215034~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
My new favorite Gun, a "Simple" legendary Nue full chromed (with obviously full slot and cool additional effect).
e1e1770d-e9bc-4455-945a-8c243c6fdbfc.PNG

64f34c73-e599-4d1f-a5c8-8ab52549b621.PNG

0a22b2b7-e71f-42b1-b343-50770070b1f0.PNG

My V pretty much lives and dies by a legendary Overture love walking up on a group of 6 or less gang members and dropping them all like Clint Eastwood.

I have a new confession to make.
I have to add the SOR-22 type weapons to my list of favourites.
I've come to love this weapon specifically when used in moderate range where they can stagger an enemy as well as be powerful enough to pretty much one shot an enemy.
And... the sound of its discharge is glorious, rivalling the Grad (not overwatch since its silenced)

Oh yeah, my "beast" is still there in 1.3 !
Maybe the most powerful handgun in the game. 2 bullets per shot, full mod slots and fully upgraded level 50... If you need to quickly clean an area, it's what you need to use.
99488649-600e-43ae-a983-687a77afee21.PNG

6c986852-dd4a-4089-bf23-2af14daf6a61.PNG6845914f-b6e7-4d1e-ba80-0a93517c30da.PNG
And I'm very lucky in this case, only needed two save's reloading to spawn it.

Last edited:
Oh man... the luck !
Third reloading and it spawn in perfect version. So yeah, a Legendary RT-46 Burya, 4 mod slots and 2 bullets per shot.
Fully upgraded and modded at level 50, 682-833 damages / 447-546 chemical damages / 3.80 head shot bonus... Over than 130K damage with a headshot... How insane are these numbers for a "simple" handgun :)
With my "low" body skill (5), the recoil is also quite insane. I see the sky after each shot :D
e74ec148-ab56-4516-a9bc-0b61e46d714d.PNG
cbbb18b3-30ea-4a2a-bf0d-92dd2ebaabbf.PNG07a4d49b-682d-4b9e-9d6c-b2795fa61aa5.PNGecdf3f09-bbdb-46fb-90ee-f755d7258382.PNG

the smart gun category in this game is great. i like all of the kang tao offerings, they're the most unique and different weapon designs i've seen. the others are like variations of existing guns like the m4 or ak. those tech rifles look cool as well, but i don't find them very useful against the spazzy enemies in the game. they're only useful for exploiting wall banging techniques but that doesn't appeal to me. kang tao smg is a beast and fun to use

I run Legendary Crash, Psalms and Overwatch on very hard and 1 hit kill everything due to going for only headshots

Overwatch is my favorite gun in this game, missed out on the O Five but not really bothered

The thing I mostly like in CP2077 is the fact that you can still use weapons effectively even when you don't specialize in said weapon type. E.g. in Fallout 4 if you don't spec into pistols and you try to use a pistol at later levels, it's basically the same as throwing tennis balls at enemies. In CP2077 I can make a pure melee character and then pick a sniper rifle with zero investment in assault or tech and still manage to take out an enemy at range and the sniper actually deals good damage.

Where does this spawn?

You can have it in two location. Two GIGs in fact :)

First > Badlands (Dakota) : Gig: No Fixers
The container is not far from Iris, near a windows and between 2 doors.

Second > Arroyo (El Capitan) : Gig: Severance Package
The container is just near the computer where you download the datas.

For both, for Legendary version, you have to be level 36+ (best to be 40+), save just in front of the container and reload until you have it in legendary, with 4 mod slots and above all, the "2 bullets per shot" ability. It's just a devastating gun :)

PS : in Badlands, instead of reload a save, you can make a "loop", run from the container to behind the car near the entrance (turret). It's far enough to reload the container and respawn the version in the container (In short, in front of the container, you go out on the right, run to the car, walk around the car and go up towards the building by the second path and the second doors).

The only difference between them Arroyo/Badlands is the color, Arroyo it's "blue" (on my screenshot) and in Badlands it's full grey.

Last edited:
Top Bottom