What happens if you don't check on Judy

+
And if V refuses to stay (just after the swimming) Judy deletes V from the contacts if I remember correctly (sorry Judy, it was just an experiment).

And if V refuses to stay (just after the swimming) Judy deletes V from the contacts if I remember correctly (sorry Judy, it was just an experiment).
good to know because for some reason I waited days and Judy was still sleeping there (but Johnny was very happy)
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe it... You're the worst...!!! :D
How can you let her like that after this great diving experience... One word... Horrible ! :cry:
yeah well, what can I say , everything for science

Naughty naughty scientist !!!
There are experiences that are best not to do and this is one of them :sad:
"The door should be locked at this time". It's the only real conclusion that we can learn from this experience :D

good to know because for some reason I waited days and Judy was still sleeping there (but Johnny was very happy)
Post automatically merged:

yeah well, what can I say , everything for science
Actually, there are a lot more choices and consequences in the game than some people are aware, but this can be found out only by testing the various possibilities :)

Actually, there are a lot more choices and consequences in the game than some people are aware, but this can be found out only by testing the various possibilities :)
yeah well discovering these choices and making videos is what I am trying to do atm, one of my favorites is the additional lines of dialogue you get with Judy if you finish the Peralez questline first

Pisces is also very interesting with all possible outcomes :) The first 3 times I did the quest I even didn't know
that it was possible to save Tom

Top Bottom