Cannot open "Once upon a Pyre" card pack (IOS)

+
I have bought the Expansion Season Pass and was excited to start playing with new cards, however Shupe does not seem to want to actually open the first of the three packs, it just says [MISSING] and has a bunch of code after it. The game gets stuck on Shupe trying to open it and it just says "something went wrong. Please try again".

Massive waste of cash so far... please help!!

Attachments

• gwent error.jpg
    gwent error.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 68
UPDATE: After clicking kegs icon and when Shupe's shop opens; use the "Open Goodies" button, not far from top of screen. I missed seeing that earlier, and I hope it works for you too.

I also bought the Expansion Season Pass.

I've got a very similar problem on PC.

The shop used to show a page like the one above. Now there are still 3 kegs shown (small icon at top right of screen), but when clicking it takes me to the shop with only ordinary kegs available to buy. No sign of the expansion pass 3 packs.

Last edited:
I have bought the Expansion Season Pass and was excited to start playing with new cards, however Shupe does not seem to want to actually open the first of the three packs, it just says [MISSING] and has a bunch of code after it. The game gets stuck on Shupe trying to open it and it just says "something went wrong. Please try again".

Massive waste of cash so far... please help!!
Go into the app store and make sure gwent is updated by going to its actual page. Update does not show on normal update screen. The gwent loading screen should also be pictures from the expansion. If you still see Triss during loading you are not updated.
Post automatically merged:

Had this exact same problem.

Top Bottom