Build suggestions

+
Hello all!
As the title says, I need some advice. I'm fine with my build (crit-alchemy) but I'm torn between Poisoned Blades (45% chance to poison the targeted enemy) or Protective Coating (25% damage reduction against the targeted enemy). I have read that poison from that source can be quite high damage, but the 25% damage reduction is really attractive for survivability. Here is my build, suggestions most welcome!

Muscle Memory-Precise Blows-Whirl-Greater Red Mutagen
Strength Training-Crushing Blows-Rend-Greater Red Mutagen
Cat School Techniques-Hunter Instinct-Poisoned Blades/Protective Coating-Greater Green Mutagen
Metabolic Control-Fast Metabolism-Refreshment-Greater Green Mutagen
Acquired Tolerance-Heightened Tolerance-Tissue Transmutation-Synergy-Euphoria

I'm torn between Poisoned Blades (45% chance to poison the targeted enemy) or Protective Coating (25% damage reduction against the targeted enemy).
That is rather a hard choice, but I'd go with Protective Coating, as I always favour a bit of extra defence.

Thank you very much River Twain. What do you think of Efficiency & Cluster Bombs? Is it a good combo with the Manticore gear set? It extends critical hit chance and critical hit damage to bombs, on top of adding a charge for all alchemy item, including bombs.

Top Bottom