Press V to Pay Respects

+
So, we are now six months on from the release of Cyberpunk 2077. If events were to progress in real-time, this would suggest that V would be close to her/ his death. If you're still lingering around this forum at this point, then I suspect that you are quite passionate about the game, regardless of your sentiment.

For a bit of fun, and in attempt to get a little community positivity going, rather than "press F to pay respects" just a simple message with "V" if you think that V doesn't survive beyond six months. Personally, I don't think that she dies six months on, so for those who don't think that V dies six month on, still pay your respects, but with a V instead :)

I don't play the game that much now, partly because I want to forget the story and play it again with similar emotional impact and partly because other games, heh Cyberpunk 2077 however maintains a special place in my heart, despite all of the things that were wrong with it; it definitely was/ is not without redeeming qualities, especially when the mods started to drop.

Here's to V; may your life be long and the road ahead have much good fortune!

To further increase the community aspect of this thread, I will rotate the above graphic on a weekend following whenever I get seven unique Vs (female and male) from you guys and gals. I welcome any submissions, if you'd be so kind as to indulge me :)

Last edited:
Callie says: Respect ! !
Repect_V.jpg

Best I can do on short notice with but a phone

Notice: I seriously hope V, DOES, get to live past the 6 months. But in all good fun I enter the above anyways. :)

So, we are now six months on from the release of Cyberpunk 2077. If events were to progress in real-time, this would suggest that V would be close to her/ his death. If you're still lingering around this forum at this point, then I suspect that you are quite passionate about the game, regardless of your sentiment.

For a bit of fun, and in attempt to get a little community positivity going, rather than "press F to pay respects" just a simple message with "V" if you think that V doesn't survive beyond six months. Personally, I don't think that she dies six months on, so for those who don't think that V dies six month on, still pay your respects, but with a V instead :)

I don't play the game that much now, partly because I want to forget the story and play it again with similar emotional impact and partly because other games, heh Cyberpunk 2077 however maintains a special place in my heart, despite all of the things that were wrong with it; it definitely was/ is not without redeeming qualities, especially when the mods started to drop.

To further increase the community aspect of this thread, I would love to replace the graphic above with Vs (female and male) from you guys and gals. I welcome any submissions, if you'd be so kind :)
V.

(Sorry, but, you know, the ending that most people didn't like very much doesn't leave much room for interpretation. :-D)

To further increase the community aspect of this thread, I would love to replace the graphic above with Vs (female and male) from you guys and gals. I welcome any submissions, if you'd be so kind :)
Because Vic said
that V had a few weeks tops
, sat down for a moment when I was busy refreshing the shops, and literally forwarded time 24 hours...100 times. But after, V was still kicking. Reminded me of people who survived cancer, to whom were equally said they had a few weeks left to live, but are still alive today.

V just needs to survive. That's all there's to it.

V, who clawed through the worst Night City had to offer in a desperate attempt to survive, only to be met with BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE.

Hope you went to your grave furious about the whole shitty deal, V.

1623385916184.png

First time I've launched the game in six months.

Last edited:
You guys and gals rock!! :ok:

At this rate, I'll have to rotate the title graphic on a periodic basis, heh (which I'm happy to do; I had a lot of fun with this :) ) Merci beaucoup/ muchas gracias/ спасибо for all of the submissions so far; feel free to keep them coming! (preferably with second or third characters if you have them) To be clear; any Vs not yet accounted for will feature in an upcoming graphic as soon as I have another batch of seven :giggle:

Hoping that I've done this selection of Vs justice; I present the first community-driven graphic; (I'm giving it a post so that it's immortalised and can be seen beyond when a rotation occurs ^^ )

Calling all Male Vs! I still need five more of you to surface, so that I can generate a Vincent graphic :p

PS. The master file for this exists as an Adobe Illustrator PDF (maximum quality, without the images rasterised, along with a HQ version, with rasterised images), so if anybody is interested in getting the graphic to use as a template or whatever, please let me know; I'm sure I can figure out a way to get it to you ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom