So.... it's 2 weeks to E3...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that in July CD Projekt joins a convention with Netflix for the 2 IP, it may be an indication of something or just the animated series.

Pd: confusing titles, witcher convention x)

Last edited:
I just read that in July CD Projekt joins a convention with Netflix for the 2 IP, it may be an indication of something or just the animated series.

Pd: confusing titles, witcher convention x)

Oh thanks for the heads up:
https://www.polygon.com/22529768/witchercon-2021-netflix-cd-projekt-red-dates-details

Finally some good months for the company at last.

Maybe we get a tease of the anime in the works as well. From what I've seen from Studio Trigger seems it could be pretty great.

I'm watching the games being presented at E3 and they all suck. They are more of the same, clean map, childish, without any argument of quality or innovation. The only one that seems to be saved is Farcry 6, the rest is pure rubbish. But not even farcry 6 surpasses the artistic quality of Cyberpunk.

Cyberpunk 2077 is way ahead in its narrative, story, and graphic quality. There is no game that surpasses it in the credibility of its characters, the artistic level is of an exquisite quality. CDPR must continue its development, if you look at the games to come, they are rubbish next to this beautiful creation.

Developers of CDPR, you are incredible, there has never been so much talent in narrative, music, design together in the creation of a game. It has not turned out as expected but we must recognize the value of this new IP, seeing the garbage that is designed in the industry for players who are looking for mature and deep games.

I'm watching the games being presented at E3 and they all suck. They are more of the same, clean map, childish, without any argument of quality or innovation. The only one that seems to be saved is Farcry 6, the rest is pure rubbish. But not even farcry 6 surpasses the artistic quality of Cyberpunk.

Cyberpunk 2077 is way ahead in its narrative, story, and graphic quality. There is no game that surpasses it in the credibility of its characters, the artistic level is of an exquisite quality. CDPR must continue its development, if you look at the games to come, they are rubbish next to this beautiful creation.

Developers of CDPR, you are incredible, there has never been so much talent in narrative, music, design together in the creation of a game. It has not turned out as expected but we must recognize the value of this new IP, seeing the garbage that is designed in the industry for players who are looking for mature and deep games.
Couldn't agree more. Cyberpunk 2077 truly is more of an experience than a game.

Agreed. The first day just felt pretty weak.

I've been playing Cyberpunk little more these past weeks and I recognize the fact how the open world wasn't super well established AS AN EXPERIENCE. You just got wayyyyyyy too many quests and it doesn't feel like all you're doing other than just maxing out level when going around the world.

I hope they can somehow improve the experience with hiring more staff members to work on the open world experience and making the world a little more personal than just randomly roaming around and not really knowing what you're doing.

I think Rockstar had perfected the story telling quite well since GTA 3 where you don't just get random gigs anymore like in GTA 2 with stuff like Rampage and other where you're just given some random stuff to do once. They have a long quest chains of each quest giver, always resulting in very satisfying last quests.

I don't think GTA necessarily did "open world" BETTER, but the way quests were handed to you felt more personal.

Cyberpunk definitely did more on how the open world looks, with the street art especially, and how they put all these different gangs in crime scenes and how many cyberpsychos there are with different abilities and looks. It just maybe became a little too disorganized to experience and that's one of it's major flaws, and I never felt like this was articulated very well anywhere.

So if they show up some ways to rework the existing experience and how you gain quests and complete missions, adding some polish to police and AI, and expansion teaser, rework on how you can perceive the quests in map, filter out information better.... there's clearly a path to making the experience superb.

I think open world worked very well in Witcher where you were fighting different creatures and they all had their own interesting back story. But when you're only facing against people in buildings, it's going to eventually start feeling tiresome, no matter how much effort you put in building design and the characters and the loot.

They need to put more effort on giving gangs more identity, giving more reason to go after specific targets. Gang reputation is clearly one way they could definitely do it. Changing resistances, adding more unique enemies, voice narrating the shards, reworking the hacking minigame/UI to be less intrusive and more enjoyable experience (in my opinion it kinda fails as repetitive simple task) etc...

If you look at the other open world games which had No Man Sky type of content in early, and later got much better with upgrades, Cyberpunk could definitely get there with same level of passion. They just need to move from slow technical level improvements to actual content and reworking some ideas.

Multiplayer is definitely one way they can make the game interesting and it'll likely be a key factor on bringing interest back in large numbers.

Last edited:

I saw at least 5 games I'd rather play than cp2077 lol

DC9V

Forum veteran
I could said : who know ?
I don't want to have too much expectation, it not good and it's the better way to be disappointed :)
And it's sound true now = lesson learned !
> Don't talk too much (or not talk at all), and that will be released when that will be ready.
Did I just hear you say:
TW2_REMASTERED on Unreal Engine 5 ? :think:

Last edited:
I saw at least 5 games I'd rather play than cp2077 lol
Enjoy them when they come out !!!! I don't see anything that attracts my attention, after seeing the quality and potential of Cyberpunk. I just need to be patient to relive new experiences in this wonderful environment that they have created. I want to live deep stories, that the game invites me to know deeply the characters that I know, that it be mature and that they be a true experience. Everything at E3 looks old, unrevolutionary, and generally quite pathetic on a graphic and artistic level.

Watching E3 I realize even more of my commitment to CDPR despite the problems that are happening and that they will surely know how to solve.

Considering the current state of CP2077, that's not saying much ;)
In the current state of cyberpunk 2077 on my pc with a 3070 the experience has been fantastic. I speak for myself, I do not know what experience you have had and I agree that the game needs much more, but with what it has right now it surpasses all the games that E3 has shown. They seem like games made for child players or who do not mind having a portion of the same food as always. Have you seen games that surprise you? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom