[BUG] GIG: LAST LOGIN & GIG: NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK

+
So as per title, gigs LAST LOGIN & NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK are still bugged as of 1.2.

LAST LOGIN is still shown on the map as incomplete quest and it wants me to deposit the laptop into a drop point but when I arrive at the drop point I have no option to deposit the item and complete the quest even though I have the item in my backpack.

NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK is a known bug that should have been fixed with 1.2 IMO.

These 2 gigs are preventing me from getting the achievement and it's really driving my OCD crazy.

Please address this in the next patch.

I also have this bug, the only gig in the entire game that bugged for me was last login.

I suspect that I had the laptop and went to another drop point and completed another mission while having the laptop in my possession, rather than the drop point it wanted me to use, since now its stuck on the deposit laptop.

I went back to an earlier save and found one where I could deposit the laptop successfully, which is why I think its to do with using a different drop point and depositing items for the end of another gigs mission in a different drop point. I think it deposits the laptop too and then breaks this mission because it required it to be dropped in the specific drop box.

I also have this bug, the only gig in the entire game that bugged for me was last login.

I suspect that I had the laptop and went to another drop point and completed another mission while having the laptop in my possession, rather than the drop point it wanted me to use, since now its stuck on the deposit laptop.

I went back to an earlier save and found one where I could deposit the laptop successfully, which is why I think its to do with using a different drop point and depositing items for the end of another gigs mission in a different drop point. I think it deposits the laptop too and then breaks this mission because it required it to be dropped in the specific drop box.

I haven't encountered this bug personally. It's unfortunate that you did. Perhaps it could be a good idea to report this to the technical support, since there is no guarantee that the developers will see your post. You can do that here:

Last edited:

PlayStation 5 experiencing the exact same problem. Laptop is in my possession, the Quest is active the drop location refuses to take said item. The drop location does not recognize the laptop in my possession oh, so it doesn't have a option to drop the laptop?

Top Bottom