The General Videogame Thread

+
Let me schedule a formal reprimand of myself and sentence myself to playing Distant Worlds as a consequence.

Sound plan! I approve, even though it won't mean much as a punishment as you'll certainly come to enjoy it to much to qualify as such :p

The algorithm recommended that to me when it was new, and it really was hilarious. I especially liked the viewers trying to trick him into saying words that would spawn enemies. :D
He also has other Skyrim challenge videos, all of which are brilliant. Bears, bears everywhere.

Skyrim is a really fun game to mess around in, with or without mods.

Little Nightmares is currently available for free on Steam. Grabbed it last night, and it really is a great game. Spooky but great.

I've seen a lot if not most of the sequel, and while that one is too horrory for me this first game isn't. Definitely gets my heart racing at moments of high suspense, but not too much.

Little Nightmares is currently available for free on Steam. Grabbed it last night, and it really is a great game. Spooky but great.

I've seen a lot if not most of the sequel, and while that one is too horrory for me this first game isn't. Definitely gets my heart racing at moments of high suspense, but not too much.
Directly to see it when I read you !
I don't know if I'll play it, but for free, whatever I take it !
Damn... sadly and obviously, not available for Mac... :(

Edit : I take it anyway, if one day I'll decide to run Bootcamp and Windows.

Last edited:
Have been kinda going to town with the Playstation Indies sale...picked up (among others)

Kentucky Route Zero
Outer Wilds
Manifold Garden
Nex Machina
My Friend Pedro
Moons of Madness
N++
and...

Based purely on what youse guys have been saying about it, I didn't hesitate to nab Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (did not realise it was on console). Haven't played it (or the others besides a bit of Nex Machina; My Friend Pedro; N++ which are all excellent) as my brain is quite tired still, but another long weekend here, so, dramas aside, I might get a good opportunity to dive into this one as it is first on the list. Fingers crossed.

Still haven't tackled RE Village neither. Am taking annual leave soon, so will DEFINITELY be finally hitting it up.

Oh, and...vote for (my friend) Pedro!

Bethesdasoft, or Microthesda, whichever, has finally released some new info on Starfield.

"Skyrim in Space" according to Todd Howard. Even with all of its flaws, Skyrim is my favorite game ever. But Skyrim in Space sounds claustrophobic to me.

Starfield Is 'Skyrim in Space' and a 'Han Solo Simulator', Say Bethesda Execs - IGN

Sounds good. Pretty much what I wanted to hear. Skyrim is also one of my favorite games ever so if Starfield is going to emulate it I wouldn't mind in the least.

Bethesdasoft, or Microthesda, whichever, has finally released some new info on Starfield.

"Skyrim in Space" according to Todd Howard. Even with all of its flaws, Skyrim is my favorite game ever. But Skyrim in Space sounds claustrophobic to me.

Starfield Is 'Skyrim in Space' and a 'Han Solo Simulator', Say Bethesda Execs - IGN
That's seems great :)
But as everything, I would take it with a grain of salt.

"Howard says the game will tackle "big questions", while bringing up ideas of how space and time originated, whether mankind is alone in the universe, and what role religion has around that thinking."
For me, this is most awaited :)

Last edited:
11.11.22. Ha ha, I see what they did there.
"Skyrim in space"... no thank you. No interest in space, no interest in guns; I'll stick with Skyrim. :coolstory:

PC and Xbox only. One might think Microsoft wants to take advantage of its recent-ish acquisition to leave Sony out of a major title or something... shocking.

Top Bottom