Patch 1.23

+
Thanks a lot, CDPR.
Post automatically merged:

That's kind of odd because I haven't heard a single word of hate for Cyberpunk 2077. Everybody just wants the game to be improved, not for CDPR to fail. O_O
Wait for it.

just a couple bug fixes after such a lang wait is disappointing. i mean you fixed 30 bugs but there are still 500 more to go and with this speed they won't be fixed until the end of the decade. not even talking about the big things like rebalancing the whole game, changing the UI, changing the crafting system, changing how loot works and so on

Happy there still fixing bugs, but the Mini Map still disappears on every notification and zone change when playing on a 5120x1440p. Sure there is a work around by dropping the resolution down to 1080p before quitting and restarting the game and than increasing the rsolution again.
Still annoying it has to be done everytime I start the game.

so I guess I will have to wait for another patch till I am able finally to get rid of all markers and icons in the environment.....or another? or another after the another after the another? ..........

Please Note CDPR ...............
In PC ,
Saved Settings in PhotoMode CANT be loaded

btw ,

with all these patches , the game is getting REALLY polished ..Kudos

Damn. Another one little fix. When will we get real improvements?
Still lifeless open world without any activities.
Post automatically merged:

6 months of bugfixes and nothing of substance.
Classic. [...] The most disgusting is they don't reveal any information about it. I fear they don't intend to finish the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't mentioned, but can we fix the legendary clothing crafting specs bug? I haven't really played much after finding out I can't make new clothes because I actually visited all the shops too early. 😭

Top Bottom