Patch 1.23

+
Ngl, was hoping for something more substantial this week. Maybe 1.3 build accompanied by a DLC content. And while this is better than nothing, I'll wait with my next playtgrouh until we see something big. Really hope it won't take too long, because the game could use some bigger changes.

I admit I have a high end PC but I have experienced probably only 2 of those problems in 776 hours and 5 playthroughs.

Nice to see fixes happening but this won't really affect me.

DLSS still buggy
A lot map artefacts doesn't corrected.
Part textures use nearest-mapping like PS1. RT-Ultra or Ultra-setting - same result.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.17 - 16.31.47.51.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.17 - 16.31.59.06.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.17 - 16.32.45.14.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.17 - 16.33.03.57.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.17 - 16.33.19.52.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.17 - 16.33.22.70.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.17 - 16.32.36.83.png
DLSS bug in 5:00

Last edited:
According to the Investors Call over a month ago, patches after this one will include more and more "perceived quality" improvements to the game.
All patches up until and including this one are allegedly focusing on game stability, bugfixes being kind of a bonus. Allegedly.

Great update but tehe only bug i want to be fixed now is the photo mode bug when zooming in still not fixed. I love this game but the photomode is sth i love and I cant use it properly now.

This. Nice to see them keep working on improving the game, but it's strange they can't (or don't care to) fix a quite evident glitch introduced two or three patches ago, which basically ruins one of the best features in the game.

Is it true that part of the team was already moved to other development? Seems like the ball is rolling, but REALLY slow. Perhaps there is needed more manpower to get through the fixes and finally change core elements.

Also, seeing a lot of 'haters' talk when all I'm seeing is legitimate concern mixed with a ton of simple positivity. I really want to get back to Cyberpunk, I really want this concept to be taken somewhere, but this isn't substantial enough to engage. Maybe next patch...

I've been hoping for the best with Cyberpunk and CDPR. But, this patch after months. Time to uninstall and forget I own the game. I doubt even in a year things will be improved. Patches for PSN store and will be forgotten.

Preem, the audio-less news outlet had me really confused, good that it is fixed now.
The thing about 'The Nomad' however has me confused right now :LOL: what would the unneeded button prompt be?
Seems like I need to start a new nomad to figure that one out

Top Bottom