Patch 1.23

+
ngl I'm surprised you actually got a response. I haven't received one in the three I've sent. Good to know, though! I guess I'll just have to continue to be patient.
I sent in three bug reports so far received two answers. The first one was another bug that also happened in photo mode quite a while ago with a certain pose. Got an answer a month later. It got fixed. The second one was for the photo mode bug we have now. Didn't receive an answer. Now I send in a mail again with the Photo Mode bug as it didn't get fixed. I received an answer an hour later. I think they are now clearly watching what people are responding to and submitting as they want to release bigger patches. As I submit the bug reports I also try to be extra kind give them all Information I have so it helps them a lot to fix the bug for example o report when it happens. Also, I tell them that I like the game and so on (which I do actually do as I love the game). No matter where you report bugs if it's here or a complaint somewhere else. Try to be extra kinda and try to give as much information as possible. Just telling them that this bug exists won't help them either as they will have to search for the bug and trying to recreate it. I also work in It and we have to fix problems people submit. That's why I know what I'm talking about. If people don't give much or any information it won't help. So be helpful, then your bugs might be fixed faster and then you most likely receive an answer and even faster than you might think.

Oh hey audio issue with news footage during THE HUNT! I just reported this last week! The universe is listening! xD

Cool coincidence tho =D
They are actually listening. If people report bugs with information when they happen not that the bug just exist they will fix it faster!
Post automatically merged:

I was kinda hoping this would include the fix for items that refuse to be looted but maybe in 1.3! Happy to see an update either way. Keep up the awesome work c:
Submit a bug report if you already have make sure you included as many information for the devs as possible so they dont have to search and try to recreate the issue longer!

I'll try it later. Still carrying a bit of bitterness on how poorly it runs, even at 720P.

AMD 5800X (Arctic Freezer II 280mm AIO)
Asus B550-f
32GB 3600 CAS14
Samsung 980 Pro NVME
Corsair AX1200 PSU
GTX Titan X :ROFLMAO:

I'm not asking for killer framerates, but I couldn't stabilize at 1080P, and when 720P really didn't offer a measurable improvement to warrant the degrade in quality, I'm left baffled what is it about red engine / cyberpunk that has it perform so much worse compared to all their peers on the market.

Just really poor optimization? Witcher 2 / 3 were very finnicky, and all draw significantly more power than the average. Draw calls? Would hope for some technical reasons that I doubt I would find here, but just throwing that out there as I am curious.

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS. This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art, dubbing and OST are 10/10.

Especially, the AI, if they are going to use the same engine in Witcher 4.

Fix / develop in CP2077 and copy-paste in Witcher 4.

Try to be extra kinda and try to give as much information as possible. Just telling them that this bug exists won't help them either as they will have to search for the bug and trying to recreate it. [...] If people don't give much or any information it won't help. So be helpful, then your bugs might be fixed faster and then you most likely receive an answer and even faster than you might think.
Yes, I know, I'm as thorough as I can possibly be, complete with visual aids as I can because I hate submitting reports and getting "have you tried (basic step)" responses. Not one response from the support team. That's why I'm glad they're responding to someone so that we know it's in the works. (Which we could guess anyway, it's just nice to have confirmation.)

Still no fix for the gray skin textures around V's neck/shoulders ... come on guys

Look, I have over 600 hours in this game right now, and I still love it, still play it... but the gray skin thing is absolutely ruining photomode for me which is one of the best things
I completely agree with you, last month I informed technical support about this skin defect, maybe they need many more requests to finally fix it, I don't know. In case anyone wants to join me in reporting this bug, here is the page that leads directly to technical support, I have read that many people cannot find the correct page.
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/playstation/sp-technical/issue/1769/contact-to-support

Patch 1.23 for Cyberpunk 2077 is live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

You can find the list of changes below:

Quests & Open World

Space Oddity
  • Fixed an issue where the "Open the package" objective could change location.
Gig: Family Matters
  • Fixed an issue where Juliet's car could disappear on sight after completing the quest.
  • Fixed a streaming issue in Juliet's house.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to enter Juliet's house if the player didn't meet either of the Attribute requirements.
The Heist
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could go through glass.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some guards from attacking the player.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Search the Arasaka officer" objective could remain active after fulfilling it.
  • Fixed an issue where the mech didn't spawn in the lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where some Arasaka guards could clip through the door.
  • Fixed an issue where some guards could spawn on player's sight.
  • Fixed an issue where Arasaka officer's body could be unaccessible, making the player unable to loot the shard and blocking progression.
The Nomad
  • Removed unnecessary button prompts.
The Hunt
  • The news segment in the shard from River will now properly play audio.
The Beast in Me
  • Fixed an issue where progression could be blocked if the player left Claire after the Santo Domingo race too early.
Queen of the Highway
  • Fixed an issue where the Basilisk could clip through some of the trees.
Down on the Street
  • Fixed an issue where there were no quest-related dialogue options when talking to Wakako.
Forward to Death
  • Smoke and dust will no longer flicker when riding the Basilisk.
Gig: Goodbye, Night City
  • Fixed an issue where progression could get blocked after rescuing Bruce if the player called Delamain.
Path of Glory
  • Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in the AV if they stood at the landing spot before it arrived.
Gig: No Fixers
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to open the door to Dakota's garage at the end of the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where Iris could teleport instead of walking.
Gig: Getting Warmer...
  • Fixed an issue where fixer's car could drive straight through the intersection instead of turning right.
  • Fixed an issue where the prompt to use the coolant on 8ug8ear could still be selected while plugging her out, which could break the animation.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to pick up 8ug8ear.
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs could spawn underground, blocking progression.
Gig: Many Ways to Skin a Cat
  • Fixed an issue where notifications from Regina regarding this gig could appear during The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to connect to the computer after failing the quest by destroying the van, which resulted in player getting stuck.
  • Fixed an issue where progression could get stuck on the "Go to the Revere Courier Servies facilities" objective.
Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor
  • Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.
Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears
  • Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.
I Fought the Law
  • Fixed an issue where River wouldn't be present at the meeting spot before entering Red Queen's Race.
Gameplay

Fixed an issue where after killing a NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.

Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack phases.

Fixed an issue where dropping a NPC's body caused too much destruction.

Cataresist cyberware should now work properly.

Visual

Fixed Johnny's spectral appearance in various quests.

Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.

Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.

The Pickup
  • Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers was T-posing.
Stability and performance

Numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics and gameplay systems.

Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).

Various console CPU optimizations.

Memory and I/O improvement leading to fewer instances of NPCs with identical appearances spawning in the same area, and to improved streaming.

PC-specific

Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280x720 resolution.

Fixed an issue where toggling the Windowed and Fullscreen modes with Alt+Enter made the game appear unresponsive.

[Steam] Changing language settings to default will now set it to the language of the Steam client.

A popup message asking to verify integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.

Xbox-scpecific

Fixed an issue where signing out during a scene fade-out could result in the game being partially unresponsive.

Fixed an issue where the Pause Menu would open again on its own if the Xbox guide and the Pause Menu were closed in quick succession.

Hi Guys!

An error that persists: After playing some initial missions, the car camera is only in first person. It is not possible to change via the shortcut button or the settings menu.

Hi Guys!

An error that persists: After playing some initial missions, the car camera is only in first person. It is not possible to change via the shortcut button or the settings menu.
this error occurs on ps4

I'm assuming and I don't know what to expect.
Some fixes may have been made in version branches with dlc or next gen version to avoid conflicts, only the smallest fixes are in the main branch.

I literally saw two people standing next to each other. Twice in the prologue, just otuside my house: a kid times two and a fat guy times two. :D
Do you also notice that we have new npcs designs? They seem to have worked on that issue.

No, unfortunately I only played the first quest up to getting my car back from Jackie. I walked around my house just a little bit to see how much variety we have within pedestrians now. I noticed straight away that there was a few people standing right next to each other, being exact same character models. I wouldn't be able to tell you if I spotted any new character models as I haven't played the game for over a month, disappointed in the state it's in right now.

Top Bottom