Patch 1.23

+
Thanks, but I'll wait until the game is either finished or CDPR stops further improvements of it. I don't play early access games. I don't want to be burned out and bored out by the time the game is finally ready to play. :D
What platform are you on?

PC, Ryzen 5800x, RTX3080, the game is full of bugs and glitches and I don't like that state of it. The fact that the game is playable and **almost doesn't crash anymore** is bare minimum for any game and not a selling point for me. I feel like people's standards dropped below sea level with this game.
How much ram? My boy is on i7 8700 rtx2060 with 48gb ram, had no issues and it looks fantastic.
I'm on a base Ps4 so I've had issues, but I'm also realistic about what my machine can and can't do.

16GB ram, the game uses 10GB of ram. I kind of doubt that all the problems with the game come from the fact that I have not enough of memory. :)

16GB ram, the game uses 10GB of ram. I kind of doubt that all the problems with the game come from the fact that I have not enough of memory. :)
I was just curious, can't work out why his machine has preformed so well when so many others seem to have had issues. :shrug:

I haven't played past the first couple missions and am still in Watson under lockdown. Please, tell me more about how I'm doing it wrong. :D
I don't know maybe check game before buying it, it's very easy with CDPR games...or refund game when you can.I guess first two hours you didn't have any problems, they started after it, lol. I use crappy PC and close to zero problems since release.

Let me put it this way. Have you ever watched any computer animated movie ever? Like Shrek or WALL-E? Would you like the textures and object loading on-screen? Would you like flickering lights or characters not being animated properly? Would you like scenes to miss sound or the movie to crash half-way through?

I can tolerate a bug or a glitch here and there. But not everywhere I look. Cyberpunk has a bugs and gliches for every aspect of the game, throughout the entire journey. There is no place in the game that won't have some sort of issue.

Two assault in progress missions still stuck. I can load a save going back 20 hours and they are stuck there also. Reset mission option would be really nice :D

I don't know maybe check game before buying it, it's very easy with CDPR games...or refund game when you can.I guess first two hours you didn't have any problems, they started after it, lol. I use crappy PC and close to zero problems since release.
Ah, yes. The age-old "you don't like the state of the game- don't play it". Thanks for the advice!

Do you think that if you accept the current state of the game, the devs will say "oh, he's so nice to us! Next time we will try harder"?
No standards and expectations works great for developer because they don't have to put in the effort. You as a consumer gain nothing.

Two assault in progress missions still stuck. I can load a save going back 20 hours and they are stuck there also. Reset mission option would be really nice :D
I should add I started doing all the NCPD missions around 20 hours ago ingame. Those two that are stuck happened to be among the last ones I tried to solve.

Answer please: is it trader inside All foods is bug?

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.16.03.76.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.16.03.76.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 70
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.16.20.48.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.16.20.48.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 75
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.16.31.04.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.16.31.04.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 68
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.19.46.93.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.19.46.93.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.19.57.76.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 00.19.57.76.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
PS5

• Still problems with loading objects while we're driving by night (light post just with light).
  • Scratches textures at night
  • If you're in badlands by night, the light of cars far in the horizon looks like crazy, disapearing, missing
  • Sometimes if you park your car in the middle of the road looks like he's floating from the ground.

In other words. No news, same problems, 2 months of wait since the last patch. Sad.

PC, Ryzen 5800x, RTX3080, the game is full of bugs and glitches and I don't like that state of it. The fact that the game is playable and **almost doesn't crash anymore** is bare minimum for any game and not a selling point for me. I feel like people's standards dropped below sea level with this game.
Really? I have the same setup and barely experienced any issues. Quite enjoyed the game infact... It ran 55ish fps the entire way through (3840 × 2160) and maybe only crashed a hand full of times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom