The 2 things that this game needs most

+
1. Procedural missions/gigs:

Missions similar to the gigs, but procedurally generated. Maybe open up some more buildings etc. to make it less repetitive, but I feel this gameplay feature would keep the game entertaining in the late game because the game is dead right now when you finished everything.

2. Arcades/mini-games... Sh*t to do

Like mentioned a lot already, this city needs mini-games, arcade machines etc. so we can have some fun in it.

I think missions without essence is the worst that could be added.
There should be stories where they are not marked on the map like the Gigs checklist.
"And see face to face who asks us for help or hires us."

Add a list mission for example "night city stories" where they are little adventures like ...

Cyberware black market, where people are dismantled.

Participate or get involved in an assault as in the movie "The Raid."

If at some point there is conduction and a correct AI, something that involves this and that they do not teleport.

megacorporation
Steal data, they could even make an easter egg from what was stolen from CD Projekt Red.
It would be the best way to laugh

human trafficking and prostitution.

In itself, everything that gives life to the underworld of the city

Last edited:
I would love to see a mobile app simular to what was made for Deus Ex MKD. But with a realtime map function with map notes function and also to be able to read all the ebook notes you have picked up just like the Deus Ex app as there is a lot to read but don't want to always read it in game but when chilling and relaxing. This would be an awesome addition.

I think missions without essence is the worst that could be added.
There should be stories where they are not marked on the map like the Gigs checklist.
"And see face to face who asks us for help or hires us."

Add a list mission for example "night city stories" where they are little adventures like ...

Cyberware black market, where people are dismantled.

Participate or get involved in an assault as in the movie "The Raid."

If at some point there is conduction and a correct AI, something that involves this and that they do not teleport.

megacorporation
Steal data, they could even make an easter egg from what was stolen from CD Projekt Red.
It would be the best way to laugh

human trafficking and prostitution.

In itself, everything that gives life to the underworld of the city
Several of my friends have stated this and I pondered it for awhile. Seeing or interacting with new characters who give you jobs does feel like it has more immersion and a deeper experience. I love to read the logs of any mission but wish to see more characters interwoven within.

Guest 3847602

I agree about arcades/mini games, but I'm going with HARD NO for procedurally generated quests. I don't want the map to remind me that this crap is available, I don't want journal to do that. The only way I can tolerate it is if it's the optional thing I can turn off in main menu, but I'd still prefer CDPR to work on literally anything else but that.

I agree about arcades/mini games, but I'm going with HARD NO for procedurally generated quests. I don't want the map to remind me that this crap is available, I don't want journal to do that. The only way I can tolerate it is if it's the optional thing I can turn off in main menu, but I'd still prefer CDPR to work on literally anything else but that.
Aren't the NCPD alerts randomly generated when you see the flashing red star on your map?

Guest 3847602

Aren't the NCPD alerts randomly generated when you see the flashing red star on your map?
They are, but they're no missions or gigs, just random activities.
Procedurally generated quests, or radiant quest would be:
"Go to _____ and kill _____", or "Go to_____ and steal _____ and bring it to _____". Basically the journal telling you do do the same thing over and over and over again. Quests with no story whatsoever, just repetition with the explicit purpose of artificially extending the playtime to infinity.

"Go to _____ and kill _____", or "Go to_____ and steal _____ and bring it to _____". Basically the journal telling you do do the same thing over and over and over again. Quests with no story whatsoever, just repetition with the explicit purpose of artificially extending the playtime to infinity.
Best example, for those who know, in Fallout 4, the RailRoad quests where you have to kill a hunter, or that of the Steel Brotherhood where you have to get a technology. Infinite and no story at all.

Haha yeah aka Fallout 4 Preston, there is a settlement who needs.... oh f*** off lol

Definitely a big NO to repetitive proceduraly generated content. We've had enough of this crap in many games already.
More small story adventures in Night City and Badlands? YES.
Some more quests triggered through exploration instead of being fixed on the map? YES.
More open interiors and more accessible megabuildings, with interesting content? YES.
Talking over some missions / gigs with fixers in person, instead of always by phone? YES.

But please, no more generic, fetch-quest-boring-filler sh*t.

Guest 3847602

What reassures me is that if CDPR was planned to add this kind of "endless" quests, it would certainly already be in the game :)
Their goal was not to have them. Same goes for fetch quests:

Will there be procedural “radiant” quests at all, or is everything going to be handcrafted stories?

Every quest in the game is handcrafted. For us, quality is always more important than quantity, and we just couldn’t deliver this quality with modules we assemble in different ways to create these random quests. We don’t just want to keep people busy, but actually give them something to do that’s worth their while.

But we’re making a big Open World RPG of course, so that also means that despite our quests being handcrafted, we tried to make a whole lot of them, so players can have fun in the game for many hours.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...st-design-coordinator-philipp-weber.11014292/

The only thing that could be "infinite" in my opinion is the NCPD Assaults.
Once they are fully completed, you could if you want, call the NCPD Dispatcher, and that will respawn them (enimies and stuff).
For testing new stuff (weapons/Cyberwares/QH/...) there is nothing better (and mostly they are all completed too early in my case). For testing my brand new legendary Katana, a little NCPD Assault is the best. Or simply for those who want farming stuff or XP.

The Arcade machines definitely need something to feel finished, even if it's a silly 8 bit button tap race. They were my first disappointment with the game.
Yeah, was always cool to play games in a game. Experienced it the first time with Konami. Could play Gradius, the whole first stage of it, on an arcade cabinet in this funny ninja game. Was so "shocked in awe" this was even possible.

I wouldn't mind having radiant quest but i'm not dying for them. I rather prefer having more "silent" lore in the game... an interesting shard in the middle of nowhere related with the enviroment... some bodies with a backstory... I spend a lot of time in the badlands searching for things, small buildings...

Minigames, not interested at all but they are welcome for the people who likes it.

I want more exploration. Small stories to hear...

Top Bottom