Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
Ghost in the Shell, in general, has a sountrack that is... very Ghost in the Shell, and not all the time all that core cyberpunk. But there are some pieces that are, some are even personal favorites of mine in the entire OSTs.
Torukia is used, although not for the first time, at the hyperclimactic final episode of 2nd GIG. The good thing is that we already know the song and it has this super pumping effect there.
Part 6 (no other title, it was released in a disk containign previously unreleased tracks) is used in one of the epilogues to the very episode. SAC has at least another contender for a "GITS official imperial march", but the way this one evolves from ominous, to a little triumphant, to a moody state... I love it.
[video=youtube;pOHyMPHgS-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHyMPHgS-s&list=FLv-u1h-xhHVLpLxtFm50scQ&index=53[/video]

From the movies... Nightstalker. 'Nuff said:

I like how vocal guitars and snares are combined with electronics. Perfect blend! Listen only with volume = MAX

While I don't need to see this in '77...that is hilarious.

HAhaha yes it is !!! :D

I like to take a flat-panel display monitor,
put one on the steering column,
one inside of the glovebox,
one on top of the dashboard,
two in back of the headrests,
one mounted in the ceiling,
two still in the motherfucking packaging, on the back seat
so when my motherfucking friends go and sit on the shit and break it
I can honestly say:

Just. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.

2nd one I remember it from the fifa street hahah sooo long time ago - used to play it on my psp - GREAT as main theme of a rocker character!

3rd one classics

Top Bottom