CP2077 or Steam issue?

+
The last two days, after playing 6-10 hours the day before, and with no changes made to the game by me adding mods, etc, the game crashes at start and Steam says I'm missing 1-2 files when I check file integrity. Is this an issue with CP2077 or Steam and is there a "fix" for this happening?

The last two days, after playing 6-10 hours the day before, and with no changes made to the game by me adding mods, etc, the game crashes at start and Steam says I'm missing 1-2 files when I check file integrity. Is this an issue with CP2077 or Steam and is there a "fix" for this happening?
How does your game crash?

1) You play and all of a sudden the game freezes for a few seconds, then exits to desktop?
2) During gameplay suddenly your rig resets?
3) Or does your rig suddenly freezes and stays frozen, and you find yourself forced to hard reset?

And you can't install them ?
Weird question I know, but I must ask :(
They are auto re-installed, but why does it happen every day after a full day of playing with no changes to the game and after the files were re-installed the previous day. It's definitely an issue with either CP2077 or Steam, shouldn't be happening.
Post automatically merged:

How does your game crash?

1) You play and all of a sudden the game freezes for a few seconds, then exits to desktop?
2) During gameplay suddenly your rig resets?
3) Or does your rig suddenly freezes and stays frozen, and you find yourself forced to hard reset?
The game will not start period. It's not crashing, it won't even start until I check validity of files and have the missing files re-installed.

They are auto re-installed, but why does it happen every day after a full day of playing with no changes to the game and after the files were re-installed the previous day. It's definitely an issue with either CP2077 or Steam, shouldn't be happening.
I didn't said it was normal, but just a question ;)
And after installation, the game work as intended ?

Yes, and it runs fine the entire day. Next day, same thing happens. Game won't launch and have to re-validate files and re-install files again. With zero changes to the game.

The message of Steam after verifying game files, it's "missing files privileges" or not ?
For me, it would certainly a Steam problem, not the game itself :(

Post automatically merged:

The game will not start period. It's not crashing, it won't even start until I check validity of files and have the missing files re-installed.
If all else fails, try a clean reinstall.

Top Bottom