Startup crash post patch 1.23

+
HAving this crash issues and I dunno what to so . I have verififed the intregrety multiple times and reinstalled the game and again verfied multiple times but still this error remains. Did anyone else get this error or know any solution to this?

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    2 MB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 134

nc_01

Forum regular
I have the same problem, but on Xbox Series X. :(
I did not play the game for some two weeks, now I installed updates to Xbox and to CP77 and the game does not start up anymore. I can get to the point where I can choose whether to continue or to load a saved game but regardless of what I choose it just crashes.
I'm very disappointed - did not have any serious issues until now.
Can anyone help? I did not find anything useful on the web.

Are all your drivers up-to-date? Missing an update can cause issues at launch after a patch comes out. Given that you're coming here, you've probably already checked that, but thought I would throw out a possible simple solution. If it's not that and you can't fix it with verifying game files, it might be necessary to uninstall / reinstall.

nc_01

Forum regular
Are all your drivers up-to-date? Missing an update can cause issues at launch after a patch comes out. Given that you're coming here, you've probably already checked that, but thought I would throw out a possible simple solution. If it's not that and you can't fix it with verifying game files, it might be necessary to uninstall / reinstall.
Not sure about the OP who is playing on PC. I am using Xbox, so old drivers should not be an issue. I did a system update just before the CP77 update.
If I choose to reinstall, is there a way to keep progress in the game?

Not sure about the OP who is playing on PC. I am using Xbox, so old drivers should not be an issue. I did a system update just before the CP77 update.
Yeah sorry, I was responding to the OP. Unfortunately if you have to reinstall, I think all save progress is lost.

Yeah sorry, I was responding to the OP. Unfortunately if you have to reinstall, I think all save progress is lost.
Nope, luckily :)
I answered in the 1.23 thread > here
We can say what we want from microsoft (I'm on Mac), but the Xbox live system is at the top. Free Cloud saves for unlimited time. I have saves from my very first XB1 with game played on XB360 (more that 10 years).

nc_01

Forum regular
Nope, luckily :)
I answered in the 1.23 thread > here
We can say what we want from microsoft (I'm on Mac), but the Xbox live system is at the top. Free Cloud saves for unlimited time. I have saves from my very first XB1 with game played on XB360 (more that 10 years).
Thanks a lot! I will try it if nothing else helps. I hope the cloud saves are on by default. Not much trust to MS on my side as well (no way back from Mac). Seems that this crash is just my problem and not a known issue.

Thanks a lot! I will try it if nothing else helps. I hope the cloud saves are on by default. Not much trust to MS on my side as well (no way back from Mac). Seems that this crash is just my problem and not a known issue.
If you are connected to your account (xbox live, no need to have "gold") on your console and you have not modified anything on this subject, it is activated.
Basically you could throw your console out the window, buy another one, log into your account, install Cyberpunk, let the data synchronize and resume your game as if you had never changed consoles :D
More details there, in case you want to know :)

Top Bottom