Elevator Issues with Bodies

+
Did this mission twice and the had the same outcome where I couldn't interact with the Elevator as intended. When carrying Gustavo's body, the elevator button panel wouldn't let me interact with it. Once I placed his body down and used the elevator panel, his body just when through the roof of the elevator as it descended.

Did this mission twice and the had the same outcome where I couldn't interact with the Elevator as intended. When carrying Gustavo's body, the elevator button panel wouldn't let me interact with it. Once I placed his body down and used the elevator panel, his body just when through the roof of the elevator as it descended.
Reported this very issue a while ago to CDPR support. Would you do us all a favour? Would you be so kind to send these vids to CDPR support?
Since they didn't reply on mine, think it was rejected. They like vids showing how it's produced.

I only had the elevator issue at the end of the heist where that soldier spawns inside the elevator. I kill him right before he leaves it and when moving down to the garage the corpse levitates. Pretty much destroyed the conversation with the bleeding Jackie about T-Bugs death.

Reported this very issue a while ago to CDPR support. Would you do us all a favour? Would you be so kind to send these vids to CDPR support?
Since they didn't reply on mine, think it was rejected. They like vids showing how it's produced
on it :)
Post automatically merged:

you don't have to carry his body to finish this mission
if you knock Gustavo unconscious, yes you do as is shown under the quest objective on the far right of the screen in my video. it says leave the apartment complex with Gustavo's body.

Last edited:
on it :)
Post automatically merged:

if you knock Gustavo unconscious, yes you do as is shown under the quest objective on the far right of the screen in my video. it says leave the apartment complex with Gustavo's body.
what i did is, i picked him up and threw his body out of the window...so he was below ;) and i could enter the elevator and finish the mission.

Put the body right below the elevator's command, push the button and pickup the body quickly.
Like that, you can carry him with the elevator ;)
Or let him leave Night City, it's a good guy... He doesn't deserve to die :)

Glad I wasn't the only one with this issue xD. Looks like someone else thought of the same method as I did, put him in the elevator with me, and as soon as I close it pick him up so I can carry him and complete the mission :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

If I remember, there is no bonus in this GIG, only the choice how do you want to complete it.
- Kill yourself Gustavo directly.
- Knockout Gustavo and put him in the Fixer's car (if you don't want kill him yourself).
- Let Gustavo leave Night City and pretend to be dead.
No special reward for any chosen method.

You still cannot interact with the elevator whilst carrying the body but I did put the body on the elevator floor, press the button then quickly pick him up again before the lift started moving to carry him down and complete the mission. I didn't get any tangible bonus that I saw

a video of the deed and the rewards I got

Last edited:
You still cannot interact with the elevator whilst carrying the body but I did put the body on the elevator floor, press the button then quickly pick him up again before the lift started moving to carry him down and complete the mission. I didn't get any tangible bonus that I saw

a video of the deed and the rewards I got
I did the same an it worked. First time I tried I left him on the floor of the elevator and lost him in the shaft! 😂

Top Bottom