mantis blade good enough to complete secret ending?

+
Hey all,

Are the mantis blades (the ones that you can find) powerfull enough to complete the secret ending?
For now im in act 2, and they are very overpowered for now, but will they be like this the whole game?
Or should i switch to another weapon when trying to take over Arasaka solo?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Mara

My advice, if you are in very hard, you could try with only Mantis blade.
If you buy them at the level 50, they are pretty powerful, with Blade skill/perks, they are even more powerful.
If you add a legendary sandevistan (full modded), I think it could be enough (even "easy").
If you die, that's unfortunate, but you have just to reload and wait another 5 minutes on the roof. Not the end of the world :)

If you don't want wait another 5 minutes for redoing it, it could be smart to take an another option (like a good katana or tech/smart weapon).

Im on easy mode :") So presumably its a breeze then?
Still im far off from that specific part though, but when im there, i want to experience all endings, including the secret one :)
Thanks btw (again :) )

Still im far off from that specific part though, but when im there, i want to experience all endings, including the secret one :)
On easy mode ? Yes, it's enough.
You will run over them I think, no problem :D

But still take a rather powerful ranged weapon in case (like the Protoype Mark V) even if you are not using it ;)

It's a breeze. I finished the game on hard only using an underlevelled katana and sandevistan. I was level 35-ish.

Hey all,

Are the mantis blades (the ones that you can find) powerfull enough to complete the secret ending?
For now im in act 2, and they are very overpowered for now, but will they be like this the whole game?
Or should i switch to another weapon when trying to take over Arasaka solo?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Mara
Ngl I just buffed the overwatch sniper you get from Panam, wasn’t too hard, it dealt like 30000 if it was a critical headshot so I just ended up one shotting most of the enemies. The robot armies that appear too, they’re aids for the sniper so either a smart assault rifle buffed up like idk the divided we stand one or and it’s contrary to you, use the projectile launch system arm cyberware it’s great for singular enemies but for crowds such as the robots it just one shotted them all straight away

Absolutely! On my 2nd run-through a year ago, I had the mantis blades (legendary), along with a gun or 2. Simply because, some things you really don't wanna get too close to, hahahaha. Once you get past the guys guarding the entry-way, the rest is fairly straight-forward, from what I remember.

I wiped them out on "normal" difficulty with the best dam Katana in the game. So mantis blade should also work on easy. I loved that ending (best ending as you do not get any of your friends killed). ;)

Top Bottom