Cyberpunk in numbers

+
Right, to be more accurate I would bet ALL the stats given in the OP for this entire thread is per character not player anyway. So for the sake of this experiment with the numbers I am going to say player not character just to make it simple but you are right.

Right, to be more accurate I would bet ALL the stats given in the OP for this entire thread is per character not player anyway. So for the sake of this experiment with the numbers I am going to say player not character just to make it simple but you are right.
Yep, I must have paid Vick a bunch of times, I don't know exactly how many times, but easily more than 10 times... :)

Yep, I must have paid Vick a bunch of times, I don't know exactly how many times, but easily more than 10 times... :)
I believe Vic actually ows some of us 21000 creds.
If I recall correctly it was possible for a while to pay him twice.
so... when do I get back me money Vic? :sad: Or do you have some unparalleled gizmo for me, Vic?:cry: Pay tribute to a legend, Vic!:giveup:

My thumb suck analysis of this would be that whilst most players will have at least 3 characters, one per path, they aren't likely to have played very far with all of them.
Some players, at least 30,000 of them probably had 1 character and a refund.
Some other causal players will have 1 character and may or may not have competed the game.

Some players, many of them on this forum, will have more that 5 characters and completed every quest several times.

If my stats help, I've got four v's I'm up to the point of no return I've repaid Vic once (couldn't see an advantage so I haven't done it since)

Also, I'm not an actuary :ROFLMAO:

I believe Vic actually ows some of us 21000 creds.
If I recall correctly it was possible for a while to pay him twice.
so... when do I get back me money Vic? :sad: Or do you have some unparalleled gizmo for me, Vic?:cry: Pay tribute to a legend, Vic!
Knowing that he is scamming us, 21K just for a rare Kiroshi and a rare ballistic coprocessor... It's on "credit", but still, he's abusing it !
If my stats help, I've got four v's I'm up to the point of no return I've repaid Vic once (couldn't see an advantage so I haven't done it since)
For my own stats, since December, I create a character, finish the game entirely and restart with a new one (So I could not say how many that is exactly...)

Knowing that he is scamming us, 21K just for a rare Kiroshi and a rare ballistic coprocessor... It's on "credit", but still, he's abusing it !

For my own stats, since December, I create a character, finish the game entierely and restart with a new one (so I don't really know how many...)
I've only got four because of the save limit on ps4 only allowed 20 saves and I'm a stickler for keeping saves before major quests.

I've only got four because of the save limit on ps4 only allowed 20 saves and I'm a stickler for keeping saves before major quests.
Honestly, I play only one character at a time. Once I have finished all there is to do, have done the ending that I like, I don't see the point in keeping a save. So generaly (even always), I delete all the previous saves.
The only one I've had for a while is the one right in front of Judy, ready to start "Pyramid Song" :)

I'm not sure if we're drifting off topic with this, but they are numbers in a way so ...
I'll humor you guys.

First character, played pretty much main story + Panam and Judy arcs, paid Vic (Twice)
Second Character, going for very torough playthrough, currently at Lightning Breaks, almost cleared Watson and Santo Domingo, Paid Vic (twice)
Third Character, completed game with 2 consequtive endings, done all main story missions and several assault missions, Paid Vic once.
fourth and Fifth Characters, played a few hours just for fun, but keeping 4 characters online is too much work :p
so I concentrate on charcter 2 now.

Wellsprings is officially the most dangerous neighborhood in Night City with an average of 57 player deaths per day (real time). Better not go there without an active Trauma Team platinum card!

CP2077_CommunityInfographics_Facebook_1920x1080_EN03-.png

Wellsprings is officially the most dangerous neighborhood in Night City with an average of 57 player deaths per day (real time). Better not go there without an active Trauma Team platinum card!

View attachment 11232217
Wellsprings, huh ...
Its part of the most dangerous enemies true enough, but I would have guessed Downtown would have gigher bodycount due to an underleveled character venturing there from Watson.

Top Bottom