Iconic Buzzsaw not spawning

+
First of all thanks to CDPR team for this AWESOME game. Even though it had huge hiccups but currently the game is much more stable after patch 1.23
The game is so nice, I am playing it twice (100% completion).
Coming back to the topic, I am trying to get Buzzsaw iconic weapon (spec) in Watson (Suspected Organised Crime Activity - Rancho Coronado) but it is not spawning after killing the enemy. I saved the game before attempting this and loaded multiple times to see if I get one but it is not happening even after several tries. I am currently at level 50 and SC 50 as well.
I am not sure if I got Buzzsaw spec in my first play-through but I am 100% sure that "Pslam 11:6" also didn't dropped.
So I am saving this crime activity if this is a bug or gets patched.

Let me know if I have to so some special quest/job to unlock this?

Normally it's the girl who drop the Buzzsaw (near the robot, under the access point). I don't exactly remember; it's a rare crafting spec but who appear with purple icon on the dead body.
No special GIG/Quest to unlock it.

For Psalm 11:6, if I'm right, you have to finish this Organized Crime (with Buzzsaw) before the one for Psalm 11:6 appeared.
And it's the guy with Mantis Blade who drop the crafting spec of Psalm 11:6.

Anyway, no save and reload after kill those guys/girls, the crafting spec will despawn in the dead body (If it's the same as 1.2/1.21/1.22).

Normally it's the girl who drop the Buzzsaw (near the robot, under the access point). I don't exactly remember; it's a rare crafting spec but who appear with purple icon on the dead body.
No special GIG/Quest to unlock it.

For Psalm 11:6, if I'm right, you have to finish this Organized Crime (with Buzzsaw) before the one for Psalm 11:6 appeared.
And it's the guy with Mantis Blade who drop the crafting spec of Psalm 11:6.

Anyway, no save and reload after kill those guys/girls, the crafting spec will despawn in the dead body (If it's the same as 1.2/1.21/1.22).
Thanks for the info and I agree with you.

To check this, I loaded my first save game (100% complete as well). I can see the Buzzsaw crafting spec but no Psalm 11:6
I guess the second crime encounter boss does not dropped Psalm 11:6

Coming back to 2nd play-through, I saved the game before even start the encounter, killed the lady but no drop. Even I loaded previous save and killed her again but no success.

What I think issue is, in my first play-through I was on patch v1.22 and my 2nd play-though I am on patch 1.23. Have the devs removed it??? :eek:
Maybe some other gamer on patch v1.23 or CDPR team member can explain this.

Last edited:
What I think issue is, in my first play-through I was on patch v1.22 and my 2nd play-though I am on patch 1.23. Have the devs removed it??? :eek:
Maybe some other gamer on patch v1.23 or CDPR team member can explain this.
Nope, I have both on "fresh" 1.23 save, so it's in the game :)
It's certainly a bug, if you haven't already did it, you can report it > here
(Not too sure for the category, but you can choose the closest one).

Even if I find Buzzsaw and psalm not the most "useful", have a "hole" in the wall of weapon, it's not good :(

Little "free" question : In 1.23, It's before or after "The Heist" ?

Nope, I have both on "fresh" 1.23 save, so it's in the game :)
It's certainly a bug, if you haven't already did it, you can report it > here
(Not too sure for the category, but you can choose the closest one).

Even if I find Buzzsaw and psalm not the most "useful", have a "hole" in the wall of weapon, it's not good :(

Little "free" question : In 1.23, It's before or after "The Heist" ?
Yes, I will try and file bug. BTW it is after "The Heist" mission. I am currently doing Spellbound to be precise. Done with Panam and River. Have to start Pieces.

Top Bottom