What are you doing while you wait for Cyberpunk 2077

+
Been playing Civ 5 for the past week or so... played it so much that I have started dreaming about playing the game. :p

I don't know. But one thing is certain. I won't buy Cyberpunk 2077, because moderators here think that I don't have any interest in the game.

I don't know. But one thing is certain. I won't buy Cyberpunk 2077, because moderators here think that I don't have any interest in the game.
Well that's a little odd. Wouldn't you buy, or not buy, the game depending on your own level of interest in it? Isn't that how it works?

I cannot be interested in a game, that has forums where moderators think for me.

Someone has to. You seem unwilling, considering your usual way to try to win an argument is "I am right, you are wrong, because I said so!"

And lets face it, 2077 is going to be a single player based game and you thatnk they suck. So why would you buy it?

I see this going nowhere fast. Let's try to avoid another thread lockdown - my soul wrinkles with every one. WRINKLES. Like a small 70 year old man after a downpour.

Plus, it's good practice to yield and move along for when the hordes come here and start yelling at us because Cyberpunk doesn't have spaceships. Or something.

I guess that's what we are doing while we wait - practicing being helpful!

Just finished the witcher 2 since I never played it. Now I'm Immersing myself in all my favorite cyberpunk media that I haven't visited in a while. Sad story: I can't find my copy of neuromancer anywhere. Maybe it's a sign to try more underground takes on the genre.

So what did you think of it?

Liked it a lot besides a few small things that don't necessarily equal poor design. Like how EVERY time I brought an expensive sword/armor or wasted my runes upgrading one, I'd find a better one lying around for free haha. And I'm the kind of gamer that's OCD about milking the game of all it's content (for example at a fork in the road I purposely take the path I think will be a dead end, so I don't miss loot or anything, and if I find out I took the right path I'll head back) so the idea of the 16 endings and all story I couldn't get to on the first playthrough gave me a little anxiety, though it was cool how seemless the choices were. And you could jump haha, that made the world feel a little colostrophobic for me somehow. But none of these were a big deal for me at all. At. all.

Other than that I was very happy with the hands that 2077 are now in. There were many more things I loved. Combat was fun, abilities were cool and interesting. The witcher lore was fun to learn about, and Gerald is bad ass and refreshing as a character. Witchers are just such a damn cool idea. And I loved constantly meeting people that were stronger or more impressive than me, like Saskia with her dragon felling and the Mages with their terrain morphing power. I was superhumanly talented but never enough to look over everyone's heads, I hope 2077 shares this same sociology.

I'm very much looking forward to TW3 since and open world and open ended story (wait, this is a feature right?) are far more compelling and motivating to me as a player. I love plodding around the world and keeping my shit after I finish the main quest and become "done with the game" at my own pace. And Cyberpunk 2077? Don't even get me start on how pumped I am for this game. Scifi has belonged to shooters for far to long. And even the RPGs like mass effect aren't open world. And cyberpunk is my fav genre of anything. First there was prey 2 (which was canceled) then Starwars 1313 (again, canceled) and then, to my pure joy, Cyberpunk 2077 which is so so much more already than the fallout-with-deus-ex's-world-game-hybrid I thought I wanted a year ago. It's gonna be my perfect game, even if it somehow completely sucks.

The Witcher 3 story will have a very definite conclusion - it's the tie-up of the three games, after all. We would like some resolution! The game itself is open ended.

Someone has to. You seem unwilling, considering your usual way to try to win an argument is "I am right, you are wrong, because I said so!"

And lets face it, 2077 is going to be a single player based game and you thatnk they suck. So why would you buy it?

It was you guys who blaimed me for not having arguments. I did have them. So you and the moderators are all wrong.

I have played some SPs. But at the moment I have decided not to buy this game. Thanks goes directly to the forum moderators, and you are part of it as you told I don't have arguments even though I have.

Well, I wish the best of luck to you, moderators, and everyone else. You won't see me in the game.

its 23:22 and i need to be up at 07:00...... Well fuck it im watching Bladerunner, if the mood is right for bladerunner you just dont't have a choice.

its 23:22 and i need to be up at 07:00...... Well fuck it im watching Bladerunner, if the mood is right for bladerunner you just dont't have a choice.

I know exactly what you mean. One of my favorite movies is Koyaanisqatsi, though you really need to be in the right mood to watch it, it's a rare thing so when it happens you drop everything and just go with it. It's beautiful.

what Ido while waiting (not for CP77 but for any news or update from CDPR actually...):

study
train
sleep
eat
f*** myself up %%%
f***
travel
shit
surf on the net
shop
cook
hang out wit people