[SPOILER] Composite Ocuset - Crafting Spec, Upgrade to Legendary, Epic, How, Where?

+
Hi,

I am after the composite ocuset that will be top of the top among the face wear. For reference, it's that thing worn over one of the eyes, black with cyan-ish tiny text, pink parts, and all flashing in white stripes. It's for my V's party mode, and there is a special party we're preparing for the whole of Arasaka Tower. ;)

photomode_20062021_134407.png

So... this is what I have so far: the best composite ocuset that I could find is green (uncommon). That means I need to drag it to rare to epic to legendary. Unless I can find a legendary composite ocuset, we're talking about upgrading it. For that, I need its crafting spec, right? (this is an actual question). Where can I get that? I ask, because the ocuset doesn't show among upgradeable items, and I visited all clothing stores, looking for such a craft spec - finding none. As far as V's attributes go, I set her to have tech lvl 18, and picked all possible perks in the crafting group. For example, there belong crafting rare, epic and legendary items. Upgrading this ocuset is so far a no-go.

Along the way, I picked up that mod slots can't be added by V.

So, did someone work with this ocuset to make rare, epic and legendary version of it? (Thanks to all participants in advance!)

Last edited:
So I think, there is only one in Legendary version.
It's the Media's one (look a little bit the same)
Mod slots : you need to save before pick up it, and reload as many times as required for have it with max mod slots (3). It's sadly random...
Capture d’écran 2021-07-11 à 21.17.55.png
Capture d’écran 2021-07-11 à 21.17.37.png

For crafting specs, honestly, I don't know. There are only few crafting specs at shops :(
But if you found a shop where there is one item you want (whatever the item), you can skip time (24H) as many times as it need to have it in epic version (always max - 2 mod slots). And epic is max version you can buy for "non legendary" item (others than the ones who are always in legendary).

The only one I know is the Kang Tao ocuset, but its red letters and goes over the other eye, legendary version is sold by the Charter Hill store iirc.

That looks like a different ocuset. I intended this topic specifically for the composite one (picture in the first post).
I know, but for me, you can forget a legendary version of your one. So thanks to -Nailes-, there is only 2 version of legendary ocuset and they look a little bit different.
If you buy your one, you "only" can have it in epic on the shop where it is, and with few (lot) of skip time (24H).

Top Bottom