Patch 1.23

+
textures look dull and blurry when setting crowd density to low. but when turning it to high, look more detailed, and with some kind of glow /better color reflections, way better. (this si with RTX off) Please solve this issue, crowd density shouldnt affect graphics only cars and people. my video card can handle high graphics but only low crow density. or tell me if there is any way of lowering crowd density without downgrading the graphics, want's like this in the previous patch i could play with low crowd density and high graphics,

Edited : look at the weapon definition, environment opaque colors, extra glow on textures, draw distance of palm trees, (if you want to try it at home deactivate RTX, and switch between low/high crowd density (ultra settings, not utlra reflectons but psycho)

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.05 - 14.04.47.07.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.05 - 14.04.47.07.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 318
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.05 - 14.04.52.66.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.05 - 14.04.52.66.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 314
Last edited:
textures look dull and blurry when setting crowd density to low. but when turning it to high, look more detailed, and with some kind of glow /better color reflections, way better. (this si with RTX off) Please solve this issue, crowd density shouldnt affect graphics only cars and people. my video card can handle high graphics but only low crow density. or tell me if there is any way of lowering crowd density without downgrading the graphics, want's like this in the previous patch i could play with low crowd density and high graphics,

Not seeing a single identifiable difference between the two shots (...not even crowd density. :oops:)

Can you specify where, specifically, you're seeing any difference in resolution, detail, shaders, etc.? I checked very carefully on the ground textures, car, and gun. I actually took a sample of the red pillar's reflections to compare, and the pixels of the reflected light lined up perfectly -- nothing added or removed.

I think you need some time NOT playing the game and most of all some fresh air. :D
There is no difference whatsoever in the two shots you posted. They are identical. No wait, some pedestrians are not in the same position and the palm tree swayed.

Many in-game ads around the city are still quite low res on Series X version 1.23, especially close up. It's better than when the game came out, but still far from perfect.

A relatively old game like Fallout 4, with the aid of a simple mod enabling 4k, has much crispier ads, with a nice resolution and perfectly readable text. In Cyberpunk i can't read small characters on ads and magazines most of the times, because all i see is a muddy stain of pixels - especially on those ugly low res magazines lying around. And that's a pity, because all the crazy advertising is one of my favorite aspects of the game.

Not to be rude but you either posted wrong screenshots or are imagining things. I see absolutely no difference.

There are differences, but you have to flick between the shots quickly. I've put helpful circles on for the one's I've noticed. And, yes, I know, for the majority there's no real big difference. (I forgot to circle the back of the car too)
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.05 - 14.04.47.07-1.png

There are differences, but you have to flick between the shots quickly. I've put helpful circles on for the one's I've noticed. And, yes, I know, for the majority there's no real big difference. (I forgot to circle the back of the car too)View attachment 11233870
Honestly when you play, I don't see how you can notice this kind of "difference" :(
When it's barely noticeable when you look closely and alternate quickly between those screenshots.
(if you had not circled them in red, I would never have seen the difference between the two screenshots for example, so even less in game)

I mean the changes are that slight, I zoomed in real close and the lamp has 3 pixels width of light grey compared to a single pixel width of light grey highlight in the low one which could just be down to the time of day and the sun changing position by a few seconds. These aren't new texture maps being loaded. they are a subtle difference in highlighting. Given the exact same population count I wonder if crowd density was turned down

Last edited:
There are differences, but you have to flick between the shots quickly. I've put helpful circles on for the one's I've noticed. And, yes, I know, for the majority there's no real big difference. (I forgot to circle the back of the car too)View attachment 11233870

I'm not seeing any indication of detail "increased blurriness". In fact, the only discernible change I can detect is the lettering on the poster becomes ever so slightly clearer in the Low Density frame. I can't make out what the other circled things are supposed to indicate.

Dealing with the words on the poster, I think what you may be seeing is a manifestation of Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA) at work. It will populate pixels along defined edges using a form of "ghosting". Switch AA off completely in the options menu and see if you're noticing the same "blurriness" when switching between the two crowd density settings.

If that's not what you're talking about, I'm going to need a much more detailed description of something specific. As far as I can see there is no decrease in detail to textures, shaders, or model detail at all. The only other thing that I can imagine is if the graphics may be resetting. Any time a setting is changed that alters certain graphical elements, the rendering engine may "rebuild" the scene upon returning to the game. After a few seconds, everything should be reloaded, decompressed, and back to normal.

Ive never experienced even one crash since started playing , only glitch here and there bugs yes. no craches at all , and my pc and Gf is overclocked ...

@CD PROJEKT RED can you have this bug in mind for a future update?

Crafting some items will get them a mission/yellow icon, duplicating them, and making them impossible to be sold, stashed, thrown away.

Thanks in advance.

@CD PROJEKT RED can you have this bug in mind for a future update?

Crafting some items will get them a mission/yellow icon, duplicating them, and making them impossible to be sold, stashed, thrown away.

Thanks in advance.
You need to report the bug to the technical support. In the forum, you can only communicate with other players if you want to talk about the bug itself. There is a high probability that the developers are not going to see your post, thus not be aware of the bug. You can report it here:

Last edited:
Personally I think they should lessen the amount of food/drink varieties - I mean, does it really need so many different options for things that do exactly the same thing? I like options as much as anyone, but damn, there's just soooo many!

Top Bottom