Is "The Janitor" the Protagonist?

+
Well the blood n' guts covered streets ain't cleaning themselves.

You think the corpses just magically disappear every time you quit the game?

Forum veteran
You think the corpses just magically disappear every time you quit the game?
Everyone knows that corpses and blood disappear ~15 seconds after death and are replaced by handy loot bags. Unless you're calling Witcher 2 unrealistic? Huh? Huh?

How can it not? Ridiculousness that been started by OP (call gunned person Janitor. preposterous!) keeps this thread alive.

It was a hold-over from the treaties ending the fourth cooperate war. The disarmament clause limited the number of cooperate staff on their pay roll classified as soldiers. They figured they could cut around the numbers issue by handing anyone with a mop-bucket a gun and expanding their job description.

So began the long and storied history of the Petrochem XVII Armored Janitorial Corps. I tell you, war has never been more sanitary.

It was a hold-over from the treaties ending the fourth cooperate war. The disarmament clause limited the number of cooperate staff on their pay roll classified as soldiers. They figured they could cut around the numbers issue by handing anyone with a mop-bucket a gun and expanding their job description.

So began the long and storied history of the Petrochem XVII Armored Janitorial Corps. I tell you, war has never been more sanitary.

Ethnic Cleansing eat your heart out...

"We've won...the only thing left is mopping up."

'It was a..clean kill. A very clean kill."

"I used to work for the dirty tricks department. Not any more."

"Germ warfare."

"Wipe 'em out."

"We've won...the only thing left is mopping up."

'It was a..clean kill. A very clean kill."

"I used to work for the dirty tricks department. Not any more."

"Germ warfare."

"Wipe 'em out."

"When I'm done with you, there won't be anything to clean up."

"Now that's what I call Facility Management!"

"You've been a dirty boy, pal."

"Time for some spring-cleaning!"

"I want to see the janitor!"

"You mug me, I mop you."

"Time to take out the trash..."

"Wow, he really cleans house..."

Dammit! You used almost all of the good janitor jokes... What am i supposed to do with my life...

Oh, i know, Scruffy.... :D

Did you guys notice the janitor actually has a trash can on his thigh?

Also, where's his street sweeper? I mean, he's a janitor and all. He should have one.

It is amusing they gave the guy in maintenance clothes a shotgun, often called as Chris says, a room sweeper. Shadowrun even has a shotgun called, 'Street Sweeper".

Perhaps it's a clue?

It is amusing they gave the guy in maintenance clothes a shotgun, often called as Chris says, a room sweeper. Shadowrun even has a shotgun called, 'Street Sweeper".

Perhaps it's a clue?

Oh that toy is a shotgun? Well then. I brought up the *sweeper first! I still think the trashcan is funnier though. :cool:

Is it for trash or is it for recycling?

Of course not. All cyberpunks know that recycling is part of an evil conspiracy set up by the corporations.

Nah man. The Janitor's eyes are wide open.

Also, "Taking out the trash." sounds way more badass than "Taking out the recycling".

Top Bottom