Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

+
Created character? No. This concept is plain stupid. You can't make a good defined character that not pre designed. Just look at Arthur Morgan and Geralt, and compere them to V

Damn. I had lots of ideas but Ive forgotten them all.

i would hire professional fantasy writter like Tracy Hickman. Fantasy Games are tricky ones to sell in modern game industry, you gotta have a strong kick.

My new Witcher game MC ideas can be summarized into this:
1. Ciri. Probably the most obvious & probable choice since it has been discussed multiple times even by CDPR themselves.
2. Player Witcher. A Blank slate, a perfect start to a new kind of journey/story while also give players more chances to characterized their own MC. It's also a perfect chance to get deep into different Witcher schools from Wolf or the 5 established ones.
3. Vesemir. I can't be the only that want this & I am pretty sure a vet witcher like Vesemir have a lot of story potentials to tell.
4. Multiple "first gen" Witchers. Yes, basically multiple (2-3) MCs & player will controls this witchers across the continent. My idea for this is basically telling a story how the first witchers developed their own hunting methods & every other legacies, including maybe even how they found other new witcher schools.
5. New "Eastern" Witcher. A completely new witcher character from beyond the blue mountains, the eastern land part of the old continent. This is basically more like opening a new chests of treasures that completely different than the witcher world from the old continent. CDPR can go wild with this. Hell, maybe a more eastern/asian style aesthetic would be very interesting. It doesn't even have to be Japanese-esque imo.
6. Eskel. This is basically Geralt but edgier & even more stoic. While I am not super intrigued with this idea, I am very much welcome it.

I would really like something set in the past. Either in a very old setting after the conjuction of the spheres and play as one of the first witchers or maybe play as young Vesemir and experience the sacking of Kaer Morhen. But the fist option would give way more creative freedom

@..Michael.. i think this could be a great new dlc but don't get mad at my comment but thats my think thats not enough for a whole new game but for an expanded dlc is great but again i said that's my think.... and maybe i misunderstood something because i'm tired soo yeah that's can be a great expanded dlc.
Post automatically merged:

Could be a different way to go, however, if she is now the queen of Nilfgaard is it really a Witcher game?
yeah you have truth in a witcher game where Ciri is an empress and she barely sees Geralt and maybe have children's is not a good and real witcher game and the other if she die won't have any sense..... soo.... yeah maybe if Ciri become a witcher is the only playable way...

Last edited:
I'd like to see a Witcher game where they close some loop holes, like Does Priscilla ever sing again or does the Enternal Fire collapses or does Geralt goes back to Triss instead Yennefer ( which i'm not a fan of , i find her too rude and self centered for my liking).

Top Bottom