Was CP too ambitious?

+
1st person perspective during conversations requires a lot more work on body and facial animations than classic 3rd person cutscene does.
Yes but I think its important to keep things somewhat separated. Because the issue with CP is not the cutscenes and the graphics, they are really good. That part is nailed, obviously there are some graphical glitches etc. Like when Jackie hold a gun instead of the chip when he dies etc. These I would consider minor glitches and is annoying, but funny at the same time. But these are just small bugs so no big issue here and are easily fixed.

But CDPR nailed this part in general, as it is really good. But I don't think that should be mixed with what other things is wrong in the game. Because a lot of these things are done by the animators, making sure that these things looks cool. But they are not the same people that program the game. So making these animations good looking, is mostly on them and again, they nailed that part.

1st person camera allows you (and requires of you) to place a lot more pickable items and interactable objects in gameworld than 3rd person over-the-shoulder camera does. Most of the items you can pick in TW3 are located in chests and closets.
Yes and no, again there are minor issues with some loot you can't pickup, but in general that is not a huge issue. Its a little buggy but it works. CDPR chose to make the game an action looter game, with gear laying around like its a free for all shopping mall. If that causes a huge amount of issue in performance, what else can you say, other than then it is a poor design, because the loot is so abundant, that its almost pointless to ever buy anything. except some cyberware or quickhacks, and occasionally maybe a legendary weapon or armor. But if you need new weapons or armor, the chance is that you will find it rather than buy it.

You might be right, but I don't think it is a good excuse, because lets be honest, the economy in the game is rather broken. Also a lot of clutter you pickup are completely weird, like half eaten pizzas, ashtrays, dildos, condoms etc. I don't know what type of person V is suppose to be, but the stuff this character consider to be of value you would think he came straight from a Fallout game. :)

1st person camera requires you to have much more detailed objects because you'll be seeing them from much closer distance. You can't get away with relatively low-res textures like you could in TW3.
Yes and no, because in 3rd person you would normally also see more objects on the screen at the same time, because your field of view is wider. So you might be right, but again, its CDPR job, to make sure that people can run their games and they can test these things. Again, if it is an issue, start by removing 1000 lootable dildos and condoms from the game, make the enemies drop fewer weapons etc. And see how that works, then remove 5% NPCs and cars. Also there is graphical settings in the game that people can adjust.

There are skillchecks in conversations and exploration, builds having greater effect in gameplay as well as lethal vs non-lethal approaches.
Skill checks sure, A >= B you pass. And the lethal and non lethal, is simply a matter of which animation is played, do they roll a bit on the ground or not. I personally think the whole non lethal thing is pointless. If they needed it for important NPC, then they already make it so the person is defeated and then you get a scene where you talk with them and then they die or you can make them live. The non lethal in general in regards to just running around and shooting things, doesn't make any difference. Maybe for the Cyberpsychosis quest? and im not even sure it does here, or they just automatically survive anyway.

But it has no impact on the game at all.

The only skillcheck in TW3 is whether you have Axii maxed out or not. Combat build, sign or alchemy, you'll always have to use swords. There is no stealth or non-lethal approach.
And that is fair, a game or RPG doesn't need skill checks. There are other ways of handling these things, like you have to have done something first, keycards whatever.

Nope, they never register your movement until you collide with them:
Fair enough, probably thought about AC then. But then again, that could be an improvement they could have added to CP, "Well we did it like that in TW3, why don't we do it like this now?"
Post automatically merged:

...well maybe each npc should have an individual level, but that may be too much. But granting strength based on how big someone else is....especially in a CP77 world where there is so much cyberware...really?
But this goes both ways, If NPC doesn't know if others have cyberware, V shouldn't expect NPC to not have it either. So it goes both ways. The real issue is that these NPC just follow paths like the cars, they have no agenda, and are basically just moving boxes as they are in a lot of games. And im not saying that every single NPC should jump V for being an asshole, but you wouldn't expect some big extremely buffed guy/girl, to just cry like a little kid and run away if you hit them with your fist. Especially not in a "world" where violence is so common.

As for OP, offtopic, but please stop saying FPS. Say FP for first person:D
:D I honestly think its more correct to call it a FPS, if it had been a FP adventure game with no shooting, it would be correct. But pretty much all missions involve you shooting or killing someone in FP :)

Again, they said it would be completely different from other FPS games as we know them, because it is a RPG. I disagree, to me it is exactly like all other FPS. And im saying that as a bad thing, I actually enjoy the shooting, but no need to call it something that it is not, it is just confusing :)

That seamless world, no loading screen concept is neat on paper and in an ideal world positive all around. I think one could question trying to make 2013 hardware handle that on a modern game though.
But it sounded really cool when they said it, and obviously there is loading screens in the game. I personally don't think it is a huge problem, as long as we are not talking Fallout loading, where its constantly. But as I mentioned to others, there are no loading screens in AC either, yes you can fast travel as in CP and it loads, but nothing prevents you from just jumping on your horse and ride from the top to the bottom as far as I know. And you can go into all building you find on the way without loading screen etc.

So CP doesn't seem especially unique in this. Were there loading screen in TW3? unless you fast travelled or went to a new island? I don't recall loading screens when you went into caves, or taverns etc. either, but maybe I remember wrong?

I don't think it was necessarily too ambitious, but I do think CDPR put a lot of their eggs in the wrong basket - so to speak - regarding the design of the game.
Its hard to tell, maybe it was just a shitload of "smaller" issues when combined just got out of hand and just kept piling up.

Last edited:
But this goes both ways, If NPC doesn't know if others have cyberware, V shouldn't expect NPC to not have it either. So it goes both ways. The real issue is that these NPC just follow paths like the cars, they have no agenda, and are basically just moving boxes as they are in a lot of games. And im not saying that every single NPC should jump V for being an asshole, but you wouldn't expect some big extremely buffed guy/girl, to just cry like a little kid and run away if you hit them with your fist. Especially not in a "world" where violence is so common.
Sure, they should have been times when the NPC attacks you for waving a gun in their face/shoot them.
:D I honestly think its more correct to call it a FPS, if it had been a FP adventure game with no shooting, it would be correct. But pretty much all missions involve you shooting or killing someone in FP :)
Calling it FPS once, I am fine with that. But then they went on and called it FPS multiple times and....it got to be intentional:)

Again, they said it would be completely different from other FPS games as we know them, because it is a RPG. I disagree, to me it is exactly like all other FPS. And im saying that as a bad thing, I actually enjoy the shooting, but no need to call it something that it is not, it is just confusing :)
Here we disagree with.
Btw in one of my playthroughs, I never shot a gun. Guess FPS doesn't apply:D

Guest 3847602

Like when Jackie hold a gun instead of the chip when he dies etc.
It's a bug that only occurs when you reload the game after this "interactive cutscene" is initiated. Happens during some other scenes, too.
CDPR chose to make the game an action looter game, with gear laying around like its a free for all shopping mall
I don't see why it's a looter. "Looter" generally implies the type of game where collecting loot is the game's main attraction and its selling point. I don't see people getting overly excited about what loot are they picking up in CP2077.
Don't see much wrong with gear laying around, either. When you kill enemies or find yourself in gang's hideout, you're gonna see guns and equipment.
It would have been much better if the loot you're getting from dead enemies is accurately tied to clothes they're wearing and guns they're carrying instead of being mostly random, but alas, it is what it is...
I personally think the whole non lethal thing is pointless.
It's one option for rolepaying, it's a tool for defining what type of person your V is, such feature can hardly be irrelevant in a roleplaying game.
And that is fair, a game or RPG doesn't need skill checks. There are other ways of handling these things, like you have to have done something first, keycards whatever.
Not all RPGs have skillchecks, true, but it's still an RPG element. Just like it's the case with character creator.
There are quests in CP2077 where reading the email can open new dialogue options.

CDPR were ambitious, absolutely, but they we not able to deliver on that ambition either; due to lack of ability due to their skill set, or due to time constraints.

Personally I'd wager my money on the latter since there seem like there was a change in the games direction mid way (or over half way) through its development. I think it has something to do with signing on Keanu Reeves (KR). KR signed in 2017 or 2018 (cant remember), and that's pretty late considering the game launched only 2 years-ish later. Odds are, this change in development meant that a lot of things had to be put on the back burner and worked on later, but time ran out.

Additionally, and speaking with zero evidence and only a hunch, I bet some things were dropped in the game based upon getting a celebrity as large as KR to sign on. What do I mean by that? Lets say taking illegal drugs was in the game (I don't know if it ever was), would a celebrity want to be part of that? Would a celebrity want a headline such as; You can snort coke with Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077 ?

Again, that's all head cannon, but I don't think its too farfetched to think that before KR signed on to the project, some things might have been changed/dropped as part of a contract negotiation.

I also don't believe that CDPR were unable to deliver what they wanted to IF they had of had enough time, and no changes to the project. Since anyone can get good at anything given enough time.

Would a celebrity want a headline such as; You can snort coke with Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077 ?

Nah, i don't think that's the case. Keanu Reeves is not Johnny Silverhand , he's an actor playing a character of fiction. Following your reasoning, then Keanu Reeves shouldn't act in any movie where drugs consumption is dealt in the screenplay in some form. He's an actor, and only idiots would call him a junkie because there are drugs being portrayed, and / or used by fictional characters, in a work of fiction, be it a game or a movie. It's his job, and even the worst game journalist in the world would understand this - at least i hope so!

I do think though that Reeves' late addition to the cast of CP had probably quite an impact on a lot of things during development... Just not on this.

Nah, i don't think that's the case. Keanu Reeves is not Johnny Silverhand , he's an actor playing a character of fiction. Following your reasoning, then Keanu Reeves shouldn't act in any movie where drugs consumption is dealt in the screenplay in some form. He's an actor, and only idiots would call him a junkie because there are drugs being portrayed, and / or used by fictional characters, in a work of fiction, be it a game or a movie. It's his job, and even the worst game journalist in the world would understand this - at least i hope so!

I do think though that Reeves' late addition to the cast of CP had probably quite an impact on a lot of things during development... Just not on this.

I think you misunderstand. Yeah he is playing a character, but you know what the media is like for its clickbait headlines, they'd snap up a headline like that.

And if it wasn't such an issue regarding KR being and actor and just playing a character, CDPR would not have ask to pull the mod that allowed players to have sexual interactions with KR/Silverhand by switching the character models. :LOL:

I'm not having a go or anything, just saying. Also, what I said regarding the contract, obviously no-one here knows what sort of impact it had on the game, it was just me openly thinking about it.

And if it wasn't such an issue regarding KR being and actor and just playing a character, CDPR would not have ask to pull the mod that allowed players to have sexual interactions with KR/Silverhand by switching the character models. :LOL:

Because Keanu signed a contract that probably didn't involve Johnny having sex with the main character, or with any character who wasn't called Alt, or showing partial or total nudity of Johnny, so obviously CDPR had to pull the mod.

Because Keanu signed a contract that probably didn't involve Johnny having sex with the main character, or with any character who wasn't called Alt, or showing partial or total nudity of Johnny, so obviously CDPR had to pull the mod.

Yeah, I know, but that's sort of the point.

Depending on what is in that contract, we don't know what might have been changed or dropped in the game. I'm not saying for certain that anything got changed or dropped, I'm just saying they might have been changes due to the contract, that's all my example was about.

1626642997708.png

I do find it slightly humorous that we're going to believe CDPR said "so-and-so didn't happen" as it pertains to Johnny, and yet we have an entire game that was not exactly pitched and released as accurately as CDPR said it would be. Whether or not people agree with my assessment over Johnny doesn't really matter, I didn't say it was fact, I just offered it as an opinion on what I think hampered development. You can have a story that includes Johnny without pushing him into it as much as this game ended up doing. I will never believe that giving the player the option to kill themselves in favor of Johnny is good storytelling, either.

That being said, I don't necessarily blame CDPR for anything. Inside of the game, we could come up with a lot of theories over what the problems might have been. Outside of the game, I'd say pressure from various departments (marketing, investors) had as much to do with the downfall as anything else. This isn't to imply that I'm all that disappointed, though. I enjoyed the game for what it is, and I do hope we get content to expand on it, and most of the technical problems get fixed. I've already finished it once, and I'm patiently waiting for new content and/or major updates before I go through it again.

What gets me is seeing how a lot of technology existed in so many older games as shown in the video and they are not in place which is unacceptable. A game in 2021 missing so many 'simple' features is inexcusable and makes the city feel dead. It's not like they were some big innovator in AI or anything like that, they had a plethora of games to use as references! Like no police chases? Come on!

Sure the story telling was ambitious and they did deliver on that, but so many of their promises that the video covered were complete lies. Rockstar is the gold standard (as much as it pains me to say), they took a similar amount of time and delivered on all fronts whereas CP2077 just has a story. I mean just look at all the attention to detail videos on GTAV and RDR2. Its not overly ambitious because its all been done and proven.. including the NPCs having full day and night cycles.

Now for why it happened, most likely the giant rework in plot due to Keanu Reeves where a lot of in progress tech had to be scrapped in a shift of resources. CDPR took a gamble and they have to live with the results. To me I don't trust anything they say anymore pure and simple.

Yeah, I know, but that's sort of the point.

Depending on what is in that contract, we don't know what might have been changed or dropped in the game. I'm not saying for certain that anything got changed or dropped, I'm just saying they might have been changes due to the contract, that's all my example was about.
Yes, of course that's a possibility. No one knows for sure. I just think it would be idiotic for anyone to say things like "Keanu sniffs in CP" just because there is some form of drugs consumption in the game, and i don't think this could have created a problem with Keanu's public image or something. It's just a matter of what's in the script: if the script says, "Johnny takes drugs in this particular scene", and Keanu agrees to sign a contract based on that script, then i see no problem at all. But anyway i understand what you mean, sometimes game journalists can be total dumbasses.

Here we disagree with.
Btw in one of my playthroughs, I never shot a gun. Guess FPS doesn't apply:D

I don't see why it's a looter. "Looter" generally implies the type of game where collecting loot is the game's main attraction and its selling point. I don't see people getting overly excited about what loot are they picking up in CP2077.
Cyberpunk is a lot of types of game lets be honest. Its like 5-6 genres mixed together in one game and there is nothing wrong with that. But it is not unique, its not a completely new genre send by God!! that have never been seen in any game before :D

The loot doesn't need to be good for it to be a looter. And I agree, the loot in CP is not very exciting. There are 1000s of the same stuff dropping all the time with random rolls.

As lots of people have pointed out, the features in CP is a mixture of many games put together. but none of it stands out, it have all been done better in other games. Except maybe for how it delivers it story, I would say that CP does this better than most other games, at least those I have tried. Except maybe for The Last of us part one, that story is pretty damn impressive, the way that is told.

But its like CP HAS to be unique, it doesn't and it won't make it a worse of better game for it, lots of games borrow from each other.

Don't see much wrong with gear laying around, either. When you kill enemies or find yourself in gang's hideout, you're gonna see guns and equipment.
Yes and that can be cool as well, having enemies drop the gear that they are holding. Its not a negative that it has a lot of loot in it, but it is also not the most exciting loot ever seen in a game before. Finding 50 of the same weapons is just not exciting. Even the abilities of the weapons are not very varied. Obviously you have the different types, like fire, electricity etc. but does anyone care what type of damage they do? or do you just look at the DPS? I don't care at least.

It's one option for rolepaying, it's a tool for defining what type of person your V is, such feature can hardly be irrelevant in a roleplaying game.
To me it is, if the game reflected it and it impacted the story. Then I would be all for it. And I can understand people that like to roleplay their character would like it. I have no issue with that. But for me, I can't roleplay something if the game doesn't support it.

Its like pretending that V used to be an ex-military special forces person, if the game doesn't support that illusion, then I can't do it, that's just me.

I can roleplay V in the sense, that I want him/her to try to solve problems without violence. And I actually wanted to do that in my first playthrough, I also wanted to stay loyal to Dexter, but there is hardly anything in the game that support that, so I gave up, because the illusion broke rather fast. I did try to avoid violence when I could, but still I killed like a psycho and most quest doesn't support a diplomatic or charismatic character, because it is so linear. Other people might be better at it, but for me it doesn't work.

Not all RPGs have skillchecks, true, but it's still an RPG element. Just like it's the case with character creator.
There are quests in CP2077 where reading the email can open new dialogue options.
Im all for skill checks in RPGs, so I won't disagree with you. The more options in an RPG the better and more interesting I think they are. And from the stuff I saw that CDPR released, I got the impression that missions and the choices you made would have a huge impact on the game, because of how complex they said they were. But the truth is that they are not, its sad, because that is what I wanted. I weren't especially interested in a shooter game of any sort. Whether you want to compare it to GTA or not. What really got me hooked was the promise of complex stories and branching. The rest looked cool as well.

Now for why it happened, most likely the giant rework in plot due to Keanu Reeves where a lot of in progress tech had to be scrapped in a shift of resources. CDPR took a gamble and they have to live with the results. To me I don't trust anything they say anymore pure and simple.
I guess we can only guess what impact that had on the game, if any.

But for me personally, I don't like seeing real people in games, it has nothing to do with Keanu or any other actor. But I always feel like they don't really fit. As a voice actor perfect!!

But its just whenever you see like a 3D model of a real person that everyone knows what looks like and in 3D at least with the current technology, they always looks kind of off, both animations, looks etc. And even if they could make a more photorealistic 3D model, I still would prefer not to have famous or well known faces in games. One of the cool things about games as a media is that they don't need to be like reality. So in general, I wish the game companies would stay away from it all together.

Its just my personal take on it. I really don't like it, I think it ruins the immersion.

Last edited:
Hey,
I think that they definitely aimed extremely high with every aspect of the game, and I consider it a good thing.
Everything is custom, thought of, iterated over,...

The engine was made focused mostly on the very basic stuff, like dialogues, quest flow, level design..., but actually was doing a pretty bad job with stuff like AI, crowds, dense environments,...
(As mentioned, in Witcher 3 it's just not so obvious, because it's not even a thing)

I love how they were able to pull up so many custom new functionalities, like relic glitches, cyberspace (effects), mocapped animations, explorable environments, city design, implants, commercials and tv shows, graffiti and street design, individual writing and character design for each location and gang, environment effects, lore and it's influence and meaning in the story,...and many more.

I find the number of meshes and materials to be completely unbelievable.
There's everything from pelicans, a meat factory, a dam, swimsuits...to a stadium, holographic dragons, and a space station!

I like how the research is used and how it makes the gameplay more (realistic,) inspiring,...
E.g.: Saul's haboobs. Panam's car engine and ozone, cyber psychos, tarot,...

The endings hit hard, add a lot to the story and cyberpunk's ideology in general, and makes you rethink some of the (game's) perspectives,...

The only problems for me are incomplete optimization, disconnected and repetitive structures of side quests, shards (I can't get myself to read those :confused:),...(?)

I think the marketing for this game was too good. The awesome teaser that was released back in 2012 was followed by seven years of deafening silence. The hype was through the roof before the main marketing campaign had even begun. We all trusted CDPR because they told us the game would be coming when its ready and because TW3 was such a high quality game. They also made sure to distance themselves from the likes of EA and ActiVision by telling consumers that we leave greed to others.

I would claim that their ambitions were too high by definition, i.e. the game fell short of expectations.

Last edited:
Blimey shouldn't conspiracy theorists be wondering what their government is up to this week rather than the business choices of videogame developers/publishers? Conspiracy theorising isn't what it used to be, etc ;):p

Seems obvious that the game grew beyond the tech that the company already had significant contracts with, and had to be shoe-horned into come what may. As has been said elsweyr (oops soz wrong game), developing on high-end PC and 'presuming' to be able to squash the results into known-lower-grade tech was a fairly peculiar decision.

I'd counter and say they weren't ambitious enough, coulda shoulda woulda seen early that the game was more likely aimed at future tech rather than present or near-future. With that in mind, imagine how good Cyberpunk 2 will be. Keep imagining for another 15 years or so then fill yer boots.

I dunno, Cyberpunk 2 will probably not be around until the next generation console and that's presuming they want to try again with this IP.

View attachment 11237293

It is kind of funny, though, because you do have FIRST PERSON SEX as Johnny.

Last edited:
The game wasn't too ambitious, this isn't what's hurting them. What's hurting them is their attitude of "we made money so this is fine" and not addressing people's biggest concerns with the game. In the last 6 months modders who aren't even getting paid have done more to address the game's problems than the people who made it...this in and of itself speaks volumes.

There is something drastically wrong with CDPR's management structure, and I'm seeing a pattern I've seen with other companies over the years that makes me genuinely concerned for CDPR's future.

Yes but I think its important to keep things somewhat separated. Because the issue with CP is not the cutscenes and the graphics, they are really good. That part is nailed, obviously there are some graphical glitches etc. Like when Jackie hold a gun instead of the chip when he dies etc. These I would consider minor glitches and is annoying, but funny at the same time. But these are just small bugs so no big issue here and are easily fixed.

But CDPR nailed this part in general, as it is really good. But I don't think that should be mixed with what other things is wrong in the game. Because a lot of these things are done by the animators, making sure that these things looks cool. But they are not the same people that program the game. So making these animations good looking, is mostly on them and again, they nailed that part.

Yes and no, again there are minor issues with some loot you can't pickup, but in general that is not a huge issue. Its a little buggy but it works. CDPR chose to make the game an action looter game, with gear laying around like its a free for all shopping mall. If that causes a huge amount of issue in performance, what else can you say, other than then it is a poor design, because the loot is so abundant, that its almost pointless to ever buy anything. except some cyberware or quickhacks, and occasionally maybe a legendary weapon or armor. But if you need new weapons or armor, the chance is that you will find it rather than buy it.

You might be right, but I don't think it is a good excuse, because lets be honest, the economy in the game is rather broken. Also a lot of clutter you pickup are completely weird, like half eaten pizzas, ashtrays, dildos, condoms etc. I don't know what type of person V is suppose to be, but the stuff this character consider to be of value you would think he came straight from a Fallout game. :)

Yes and no, because in 3rd person you would normally also see more objects on the screen at the same time, because your field of view is wider. So you might be right, but again, its CDPR job, to make sure that people can run their games and they can test these things. Again, if it is an issue, start by removing 1000 lootable dildos and condoms from the game, make the enemies drop fewer weapons etc. And see how that works, then remove 5% NPCs and cars. Also there is graphical settings in the game that people can adjust.

Skill checks sure, A >= B you pass. And the lethal and non lethal, is simply a matter of which animation is played, do they roll a bit on the ground or not. I personally think the whole non lethal thing is pointless. If they needed it for important NPC, then they already make it so the person is defeated and then you get a scene where you talk with them and then they die or you can make them live. The non lethal in general in regards to just running around and shooting things, doesn't make any difference. Maybe for the Cyberpsychosis quest? and im not even sure it does here, or they just automatically survive anyway.

But it has no impact on the game at all.

Fair enough, probably thought about AC then. But then again, that could be an improvement they could have added to CP, "Well we did it like that in TW3, why don't we do it like this now?"

But it sounded really cool when they said it, and obviously there is loading screens in the game. I personally don't think it is a huge problem, as long as we are not talking Fallout loading, where its constantly. But as I mentioned to others, there are no loading screens in AC either, yes you can fast travel as in CP and it loads, but nothing prevents you from just jumping on your horse and ride from the top to the bottom as far as I know. And you can go into all building you find on the way without loading screen etc.

So CP doesn't seem especially unique in this. Were there loading screen in TW3? unless you fast travelled or went to a new island? I don't recall loading screens when you went into caves, or taverns etc. either, but maybe I remember wrong?

Its hard to tell, maybe it was just a shitload of "smaller" issues when combined just got out of hand and just kept piling up.

there are tons of voilent people, the game just generally warns you ahead of time who can be violent. That really has nothing to with AI, they just felt like random people trying to kill you, that you didn't think would get involved wouldn't be a pleasurable experience. It happens in some parts of town where there are many gang related npcs. They got one assault in Watson near some alleyway tiger claws, with afterlife mercs on the corner, if you run around a lot you can aggro all of them by accident. I don't think most people like that though. It would be very easy to hide aggro indicators and make some people actually fighters, But for the most part, I don't think the designers thought people really would enjoy every time you try to kill somone, attracting 10 extra enemies because of crowds.

Also, size is irrelevant, and kiroshi eyes let you know who is dangerous, down to their rap sheets. So the muscle guy cowering probably knows full well your cyberware would destroy him, or the fact that his eyes don't tell him says it all. Also note, V gets access to extremely high level cyberware/weapons most people don't have access to. V starts off above average, they are either a nomad(who generally live with and deal with conflict) a counter Intel corpo(goes on missions for the corp) or a streetkid who shows no fear of jacked up gangers.

Also note, V even before the heist is doing fairly well. most people in night city are working poor, mercs make more for a gig than most others make in a week. Even mid level corpos don't have V's money/earning (though they get complimentary housing, Healthcare and food)

point is most regular people have no chance against V, or even the guys V fights.

Last edited:
Top Bottom