Second Opinion and Skippy

+
You can said No or Yes (whatever), you can lie :)
But whatever you answer, the quest icon must be remove to Skippy after that.

There is an echo in here! ;)

I just realized that this (being allowed to lie to Skippy and have him believe it forever) is the only time the DEV let * me play the Evil manipulating Corpo character I had PLANNED to play. :ROFLMAO:

o_O Oh now I had a horrible thought, that the DEV will make Skippy realize this in the DLC...

* By "let me" I mean wrote actual code that allowed you to tactically trick someone to their lose in order to gain the upper hand where the target is conned and does not realize it.

Last edited:
I didn't test the tp point in 1.23 (it work in 1.22), but yep, it's that the "real" problem. Without the tp point, you're not be able to pick up Skippy or talk to Johnny :)

Completely agree, but hey it's still a minimal problem that will surely be resolved one day (well I don't mind that much).
I am playing 3rd time with "Fresh" Patch v1.23
For Skippy, if you say "No", the "quest" icon will get removed and Skippy says "Bad User" all the time.
If you say (lie) "Yes", the "quest" icon stays on and you will not be able to stash it as well.

I will keep it in "Good" behavior and also won't return it to Regina. I will ignore the "Machine Gun" quest as of now.
Who cares, I have all the best alternatives to it.

So choose carefully.

For Skippy, if you say "No", the "quest" icon will get removed and Skippy says "Bad User" all the time.
If you say (lie) "Yes", the "quest" icon stays on and you will not be able to stash it as well.

I will keep it in "Good" behavior and also won't return it to Regina. I will ignore the "Machine Gun" quest as of now.
Ok, thanks, good to know ;)
It could be a bug or a choice by CDPR, but I admit, that could be cool to keep it in "happy" mode by lying to him and have possibility to put him in your stash. (quest could fail like in "not happy" mode, anyway, no problem)

Just got my hands on Skippy to.
I'm curious, what is the opinion on the 'Autonomous Fire' gimmick? I actually dont really like it, and wont regret anu future choice to abandon this thing.

So choose carefully.
So still what it was used to be pre patch *sadface*

I just got Skippy for the first time. Why is there a wall slot for Skippy if you were not intended to keep him. It honestly makes me mad. There is a lot of crap wrong with the Skippy quest that really upsets me. There are plenty of other iconic weapons to be put up in the wall. I don't like going into my crafting studio and being yelled at by Skippy ... but if I return him, I can't complete my wall. This was done on purpose. This wasn't an accident. I can only imagine someone giggling in some office somewhere... thinking how they screwed us. :(

I just got Skippy for the first time. Why is there a wall slot for Skippy if you were not intended to keep him. It honestly makes me mad. There is a lot of crap wrong with the Skippy quest that really upsets me. There are plenty of other iconic weapons to be put up in the wall. I don't like going into my crafting studio and being yelled at by Skippy ... but if I return him, I can't complete my wall. This was done on purpose. This wasn't an accident. I can only imagine someone giggling in some office somewhere... thinking how they screwed us.
Strangely, I find it fun, to get yelled by a gun :D
Yes it's "smart" gun, but hey !

Top Bottom