WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

+
Defiantly needs to obscure your vison while in the defense position, too many game DEV are afraid to block your vision with shields.

However that is a major part of the fun strategy of using a shield. Timing, Angles and Visibility!

Needs to be smaller to exposé the legs as part of the pros/cons and so it can be practical to punch with it!

Defiantly needs to obscure your vison while in the defense position, too many game DEV are afraid to block your vision with shields.

However that is a major part of the fun strategy of using a shield. Timing, Angles and Visibility!

Needs to be smaller to exposé the legs as part of the pros/cons and so it can be practical to punch with it!
Like the idea of there being a tradeoff. Balancing any game is really important and makes weapon choice in different scenarios a puzzle to be solved.

Stopped using my Burya because its too powerful, especially with the last bullet perk

I want whatever Panam is having:

But also:
Expensive consumable hacks for non netrunners - weapon glitch EMP unit, system reset dart, reboot optics laser flash.
Decoys. Basically distract enemies but consumable (granade, or item you can drop with delayed action).
Rail gun. Or similarly slow and unpractical weapon that will guarantee single shot on any non-boss enemy.
Mines, proximity or remote nades.

Last edited:
I want whatever Panam is having:
But also:

Rail gun. Or similarly slow and unpractical weapon that will guarantee single shot on any non-boss enemy.
A rocket Launcher would be awesome yes.
About the rail gun.
If you'd read the description of the Nekomata you have it already ;)
Its essentially a rail gun and gives you pierce-through-armor capabilities.

Guest 4529090

- futuristic composite bows / crossbows
char_332_archet_1.png

- cyber-spears / staves
- more variety for katanas ( how about making their blades be made of energy or something glass-like ? Or having some themed after natural elements such as fire or electricity ? )
- more energy based weapons such as laser / plasma rifles or guns
- missile launchers
- deployable mines and traps
- unconventional but still futuristic weaponry such as controllable drones for hackers to fight from the distance
- flamethrowers
- more mods

- futuristic composite bows / crossbows
Yep, bows would be great (in any game where there are bows, I play with)
It could also few types of bow.
- "basic" bow with limited range.
- "High range" bow who require high body skill.
- "Smart" bow who shot "self guided" arrow (buyable but uncraftable) with smart link.
With arrows type :
- Basic (unlimited and craftable).
- Some arrow types uncraftable but available on store (max number of them - 15/30) like self guided, non-lethal, "nanite powered" for ranged hack (useful for non netrunner build),...

I have enough faith in the artists at CDPR to be making more cool guns, I just really want to see crazy mods for them that can completely change the function of a standart gun. Things like a huge increase in firerate with the downside of more recoil, muzzle breaks that increase the firepower but also make the guns more loud, different types of ammo, different types of magazines etc. Basically more creativity/freedom on how you can use the guns. Something you also had in Ghost in the Shell beginning scene with the modified SMG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love concealed weapons so another type of arm augment. A liqud chemical knock out/aphixiate shooter. It shoots out two streams of liquid, that when they combine they produce a gas. An asphyxiating gas. Can be sprayed at the chest/neck of an enemy to give them a whack of gas with some nice clawing at their neck trying to breath animations for desert.

Last edited:
Okay here is a long list. Pick and chose whichever you like:

Basic weapons:

- Full auto pistol with extended drum mag (high fire rate and good accuracy, but low damage)
- Battle staff (legendary version could be a modified staff/tube made out of a broken neon sign that still glows when used)
- Medium range tech shotgun with a rotating tri-barrel (gives you a mix between rifle rpm, and shotgun power. 1 shot per 0.7 seconds)
- LMG that can be mounted to low objects with a bipod for greatly increased accuracy
- Throwing knives/shurikens
- Knuckle dusters

Experimental weapons:
- Railgun that plugs into your biotech body and is enhanced by whichever enhance techs you have installed. Close proximity aoe attack on impact
- Compound bow with custom arrowheads (HE head, EMP head, Napalm head, etc)
- Taser gun (for people, mechs, and light vehicles).
- Sleep dart gun extension for arms (bio engineered into your body like the mantis blades)

Tools and misc.:
- EMP grenade
- Personal drone (for surveilance, and perhaps a feature where you can grab onto the underside of it and glide down from a high place to take minimal fall damage)
- Umbrellas (can be used for melee combat as well if needed)
- Walking canes (just like umbrellas, can be used for melee fights with dmg proportional to your strenght attributes)
- Walking cane/and or umbrella with a hidden pistol (self explanatory)

I have another one. Something CHOOH2 driven. Instead of rounds you have gas gauge. Can top it off with any strong liquers too. Can fire junk items as slugs in small, dirty dark smoke puffs or just pour a liquid fire over your enemies with one wasteful Alt-fire. Have enemies scream confused profanities ala "is this a gun fight or an engine rev-contest". Only crafty nomads can use it :).

I'm loving this thing as of late. Sometimes I wish I could aslo equip it with the same scope that fit on a Nekomata or Grad for that large zoom.
But i've used it most in moderate range and just hipfire the damn thing and stagger enemies left and right and then unload on them :)

Btw... I can think of all sorts of wicked doombringer materials which could be added to that lower front compartment :)

SOR-22.png

And I really would like to add some digital camou skins :)
SOR-22_Camou.png

Top Bottom