Grand Theft Auto V

+
Will hook up and add you but have a place now I got my 500K off of Rockstar but I' am now broke with my new rides lol, Bulletproof tires are expensive but very well worth it :) So look for the friend invite I need buddies ingame as of all the tools online, and no I am not on a bad sport server lol.

Nice seeing you online in GTA Wisdom and did you get the 500K payout from Rockstar, I used mine to get a nice place and trick out all my rides I love bulletproof tires but at 25K each vehicle it hurts the butt.

Yes they paid out 500K in GTA money to all players I believe, I am not sure about all bug fixes but I never lost anything (cars, money, etc) and you can find out on the GTA V social club site. BTW if you want to send me a PSN friend request you can it is either Jedlock or Jedlocke I keep forgetting lol.

During this weekend there is an event, Vespucci Beach, many cloths and outfit like tattoo and haircut,and a special selection of activities in a single pack.
Im getting bored of the online version cause i tought would have been more something with a sense of growing like the first year WoW went out.
But still is a really good point make a patch just for have some fun and something that keep the community togheter.
I really hope something like that would appear in this game aswell.

Gta v

Hi, there is anybody is playn GTA V Online and is part or would like to create a nice and decent crew?
I play mostly during evenings or afteroon when i'm free from job.
Im kinda of bored of this fucking kids...

i did search,my cyborg friends,nothing came up...or maybe im just starting to have some symptom from the cyberpsychosis already :eek:

however my nickname in game is Emicrania aswell...

I'm slightly upset this game still isn't released for PC.. The best games this year is scheduled to be released after i start my military service.. Coincidence? I think not..

Redge, I hope you got your mic fixed man, because tonight... I AM BACK....downloaded the game, installed it, gave it a test run, and all is smoooooooove.... After I get off work tonight I don't work for 3 days, teus I run a cyberpunk game, but the rest of that time is going to be spent on GTA trying to figure out what all I have missed out on, what I can get back, and of course, smoting bitches...

Fixed?

No, that mic is QUITE dead. New puppeh ate it.

60+ pounds of "EAT ALL THE THINGS!"

I did, however, get a new mic. Hopefully, I can keep this one away from her for a bit.

So PS3 needs a USB mic it appears. Meh.

Also, tried online again, on my own. Missions could be fun, I guess, if idiots in armed helicopters weren't around. I need a rocket launcher - does MP have them?

Wisdom is level 143 or something insane, I noticed while creeping him.

Top Bottom