Where Do I Live?

+
I'm going to guess that this one may have been brought up before, but...I thought V lived in Megabuilding H 10. When I fast travel from V's building or to it, I never noticed what the description said, until this last session. The fast travel point outside V's apartment says, ' Megabuilding H 11: Atrium'. I must have missed the memo on this one, I distinctly remember the number ' 10 ' on the side of the building. Then I see on the map that there are two 'H 11' buildings.

Anyone else catch this? I really need to start paying more attention because I totally missed this one. I'll just write this one off as one of those 'senior moments'...sheeesh!

I'm going to guess that this one may have been brought up before, but...I thought V lived in Megabuilding H 10. When I fast travel from V's building or to it, I never noticed what the description said, until this last session. The fast travel point outside V's apartment says, ' Megabuilding H 11: Atrium'. I must have missed the memo on this one, I distinctly remember the number ' 10 ' on the side of the building. Then I see on the map that there are two 'H 11' buildings.

Anyone else catch this? I really need to start paying more attention because I totally missed this one. I'll just write this one off as one of those 'senior moments'...sheeesh!

Isn't simply the Fast Travel cabinet being situated in the Atrium of the building? Looks to me that you'll just teleport to the Atrium, and can go to your apartment from there. There're also other people living in the same building, even though you never see them use the FT cabinet.

I was doing some thinking about megabuldings and I was saying to myself, If I was going to build one, then why not another for manafacturing. That might be why there are two H11 buildings as you found.

Last edited:
Isn't simply the Fast Travel cabinet being situated in the Atrium of the building? Looks to me that you'll just teleport to the Atrium, and can go to your apartment from there. There're also other people living in the same building, even though you never see them use the FT cabinet.
I think you may have missed my point, but I realize that I should have described my question better. I was going to fast travel to another location from that fast travel station which is located outside of V's apartment or 'Atrium'. But the fast travel station is mislabeled as 'Megabuilding H 11' which is not correct, V's apartment is located in Megabuilding H 10. It also appears on the map as 'Megabuilding 11 : Atrium', which is not correct, it should be 'Megabuilding 10: Atrium'. The map shows two locations as Megabuilding 11.

I thought maybe someone else might have noticed this.

Yep, if I'm right, it's a very well know "problem" since day one :)
December 18th > [BUG] Megabuilding H11 issues
Thank you! I'm more embarrassed by the fact that I didn't notice after three play throughs. I'm wrapping up the third one right now and then let my V ride off into the sunset. I'll post a screenshot of that in a few days. I may play this character again, not sure yet, and start over.

Anyway, Thanks for letting me know. Amazing... :shrug:

Top Bottom