Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Yes this was a missed opportunity. Though I assume V would have been unconscious for most of the escape from Arasaka tower.

Also this reminds me of a plot hole. When V gives Johnny the body wouldn't Panam have recognized this as they were riding back to camp? It might be a good question to ask Pawel.
I've always wondered this as well. At what point does Panam notice it's Johnny not V. Did she try and confront Johnny at camp and he ran away, or did he sneak away as soon as he'd recovered. Did Johnny pretend to be V long enough so that he could leave, or did Panam cotton on straight away that it was him?
Quite the plot hole...

I've always wondered this as well. At what point does Panam notice it's Johnny not V. Did she try and confront Johnny at camp and he ran away, or did he sneak away as soon as he'd recovered. Did Johnny pretend to be V long enough so that he could leave, or did Panam cotton on straight away that it was him?
Quite the plot hole...
Considering Panam's reaction when you romance her in the holocall during the credits, I would say Johnny must have pretended to be V just enough time for leaving as fast as possible :D

#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt50.jpg

Yes this was a missed opportunity. Though I assume V would have been unconscious for most of the escape from Arasaka tower.

Also this reminds me of a plot hole. When V gives Johnny the body wouldn't Panam have recognized this as they were riding back to camp? It might be a good question to ask Pawel.
I remember talking about it before. Yeah, it doesn't make sense for Panam to just let Johnny leave. Especially after the message she sends him. I don't see Johnny pretending to be V either really. It would be a pretty cowardly move and Johnny is many things but not really a coward. That being said I'm not sure how he wouldn't have been found out by Panam and the others. Feel like Panam would have tied him up at camp and made him tell her where V is and how to get him back. Definitely a plot hole.

I remember talking about it before. Yeah, it doesn't make sense for Panam to just let Johnny leave. Especially after the message she sends him. I don't see Johnny pretending to be V either really. It would be a pretty cowardly move and Johnny is many things but not really a coward. That being said I'm not sure how he wouldn't have been found out by Panam and the others. Feel like Panam would have tied him up at camp and made him tell her where V is and how to get him back. Definitely a plot hole.
On top of that remember what Rogue said after first Johnny quest "I'll always recall that smile of yours Johnny". So Aldecaldos, especially Panam would notice the change in Vs expressions and how he behaves

Hallo everyone, I have something for you. There is a new Panam music video on Youtube. If you’re interested, check it out. I had a lot of fun creating it.

Because this forum is the only place I will promote it, please feel free to share.

Cheers

Wow this is really really well done. Great music choice as well :love:

If you'd like some extra promotion feel free to post it to our reddit community (r/aldecaldosforever) as well.

@MrBilL61 , i like how it says "broken" , fits NC so well.
I've noticed that the "Broken" graffiti can be found throughout Panams storyline (and not only) at least few times (i.e. first and last very last quests). So for me there's hidden meaning behind that - or I want to see it there.

As you said it fits here, even more when we think about where am I with the plot.

Top Bottom