Do you always open a 'Spoiler tap'? [Poll] [Spoilers]

+

Do you always open the [SPOILER][/SPOILER]?

• Yep.

• Nope.

• Sometimes, not always.

• Before Cyberpunk 2077's launch, I never opened it. Now, I do.

• Before Cyberpunk 2077's launch, I always opened it. Now, I don't.

• Before I completed Cyberpunk 2077, I never opened it. Now, I do.

• Before I completed Cyberpunk 2077, I always opened it. Now, I don't.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Greetings,

Was looking around the forum, and once again pressed one of those
'Spoiler tap'
That's when I wondered if I'd ever not pressed one of those.

I always do. Never skipping a one of them.

Before I completed the game, I didn't pay as much attention to the forum as I do today, simply not to get spoiled. But now that I'm familiar with the game, Always open them. Think simply cause I'm curious about other people's opinion, story, experience or secret. After all, I'm still learning and seeing things of other people, both in the game and real life I've never seen, heard or knew of before.

How about you? Why do you not open, or especially open the
'Spoiler tap'
?

Years ago (2016 and maybe 2017 as well) I did avoid spoilers that were clearly going to spoil something about Witcher 3 or if it was indicated the spoiler tags were just there to hide a bunch of media (usually screenshots).

Summer 2016 was tough in that regard because Blood and Wine spoilers were, unsurprisingly, everywhere. So many spoiler tags to avoid...

Now, of course, I open spoiler tags. Even if they spoil something about a game I actually play... :giveup:

Well, as a member of the Blue Guards, I rather have to. . . .

However, spoilers have never bothered me, even when they were for Wild Hunt, Hearts of Stone, or Blood and Wine. I generally forgot them, until I saw the quests for myself in-game.

It depend, I joined the forum way after I completely finish Cyberpunk... So yes, always.
But if an expansion is released, I hope all the related content will be in a "spoiler". I will be quite sad if I'm spoiled before doing it :(

It depend, I joined the forum way after I completely finish Cyberpunk... So yes, always.
But if an expansion is released, I hope all the related content will be in a "spoiler". I will be quite sad if I'm spoiled before doing it :(
Good point. That's why I hope CDPR will keep radio silence until the absolute last day before launching new content. Especially if it's an entire new neighborhood.

Top Bottom