New Skellige cards

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Druids of Skellige worship many powers, some of them forbidden...

These are the brand new cards arriving June 8th for SK!

SKE_EN.png

More reveals:
Thanedd Coup

Last edited:
Lot of covoluted synergies with armor, self-harm and healing, i LOVE IT! SK might be my favourite faction alongside NR this patch. (y)
Hermit - a bit uninspired.
Singer - cheap 2p engine. That can be pretty scary, but unlike certain flying pig, this card requires an actual commitment and synergy.
Offering - nice armor synergy, and even without it, it's pretty good card for 7prov.
Melusine - awesome art. So many combos ans synergies. I just hope it doesn't turn into another binary kill-or-be-killed threat like Kolgrim.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I like these cards, specially the bronze singer (cant wait to try and swarm beasts with her).

SK is my favourite faction too, but to be honest, there hasnt been any SK decks i've liked in the past year (SK Warriors on MM last summer, SK Witchers on December WotW, rain on Pop Pt1 a couple of months ago)

I never liked battle trance, even though i love he alchemy archetype, maybe now it will be more interesting with the possibility of generating beasts on heal. Either that or ill use rage of the sea which i like more and also has synergies.

play 2 offering (the second with bride of the sea) can be good if rows are almost clog with sires. Than all of they will die and you have only 2 sirens with a lot of points.

The problem is you will have 2 tall units do be target

definitely like this batch, the hermit makes a lot more sense now that we've seen singer. what I probably like most about it, it looks like it's going to be fun to play AND play against it

Lot of covoluted synergies with armor, self-harm and healing, i LOVE IT! SK might be my favourite faction alongside NR this patch. (y)
Hermit - a bit uninspired.
Singer - cheap 2p engine. That can be pretty scary, but unlike certain flying pig, this card requires an actual commitment and synergy.
Offering - nice armor synergy, and even without it, it's pretty good card for 7prov.
Melusine - awesome art. So many combos ans synergies. I just hope it doesn't turn into another binary kill-or-be-killed threat like Kolgrim.
Hermit is really good for a 4p card - good tags, high power (for Megascope & Portal synergies) and a healing engine.

Seawife - 8 for 5 on deploy if having healing target and +2 engine with proper setup. Far better than Melusine Cultist in RotS ability decks, IMO.

Offering - still trying to figure out the best application for it, but was having good results with Armor Up, fish flappers and Heymay Flaminica. Very good against new relic monsters as it kills Fruits right away, stopping Gerni engines and punishes wide boards.

Melusine - my oh my, how I love this card! If not stopped this is a real killer - it's either you heatwave it or you face not only good engine, but insane carryover with Rite in later rounds. 22 str was the highest I went with her in a game (as a GY target).

I am still experimenting to find the best deck for these new cards, but I tell you now - buffed Yoana and a-bit-forgotten Flaminica are really supporting this archetype now.

Hermit is really good for a 4p card - good tags, high power (for Megascope & Portal synergies) and a healing engine.

Seawife - 8 for 5 on deploy if having healing target and +2 engine with proper setup. Far better than Melusine Cultist in RotS ability decks, IMO.

Offering - still trying to figure out the best application for it, but was having good results with Armor Up, fish flappers and Heymay Flaminica. Very good against new relic monsters as it kills Fruits right away, stopping Gerni engines and punishes wide boards.

Melusine - my oh my, how I love this card! If not stopped this is a real killer - it's either you heatwave it or you face not only good engine, but insane carryover with Rite in later rounds. 22 str was the highest I went with her in a game (as a GY target).

I am still experimenting to find the best deck for these new cards, but I tell you now - buffed Yoana and a-bit-forgotten Flaminica are really supporting this archetype now.
Well offer with singer and yoana can be a Good thing.

Heal and create sirens

Quick Question for the developers. I'm busy testing out the new Cerys: Fearless card and my question is about the 9 times allied units are damaged.
Quartermaster triggers the counter twice as it is two separate instances of damage, however cards like Armor up and Offering to the sea only triggers the counter once...Is this by design?

I think it's because of how many times the instances of self damege occur, not how many units are getting damaged: QM requires you to manually click button twice, so pings happen one after another and each click is in the fact a different source of damage. For the other two cards all damage happens at the same time, meaning: when the effect of the card is resolved - so 3 Witcher Adepts are being damaged at the same exact time, the same goes for row damage done by OttS. I recommend you damage your own unit with Gigascorpion Decoction - you're gonna get 6 pings for Cerys, as it says clearly it does one dmg, six times = 6 different damage pings. I hope it makes sense. :)

Top Bottom