Night's Edge?

+
I do, and liked it a lot. Still using it in my games, but is something I keep for NPC's, so PC's are never a vampire or werewolves, I had once a Lycantrope fixer on my games, he roleplayed it very well.

I fail to find person to teach me how to play CP2020, because i don't know the guy who knows the guy who can teach me as I mentioned before, so i don't know what exactly is Night's Edge.

I fail to find person to teach me how to play CP2020, because i don't know the guy who knows the guy who can teach me as I mentioned before, so i don't know what exactly is Night's Edge.

Night's Edge was a book published bu Ianus Games that added Vampires and such stuff to the Cyberpunk 2020 game.

I was never a fan of vamps and werewolves in cyberpunk, for that stuff go play shadowrun however a lot of ther non supernatural stuff is good reading I really liked a lot of the stuff in dark metropolis and just abut all the adventures can run well without any of the spooky stuff standard cyberpunk is dark already . Besides the VAN was way more traumatic in your games.

Were you in my games Weregeld? I did traumatize a few folks with the VAN, I mean the AI did have 7 CPU's and a overprotective mentallity. But that was for Manhatten which was a little harder then the Nightcity games I ran.

I did play Night's Edge. We played Vampires and got in a tangle with a Pharmaceutical company that also had Vampires. And the wrinkle was, there was a third faction of Lycanthropes (werewolves) who were against both of the Vampire factions - kind of a "fatal three-way". Ultimately, the experiment was unsuccessful... technology really has a way of levelling the playing field as far as human-vampire-werewolf situation goes. I think the setting could have been better done with much more thought and a lot of "further development". Certainly Vampires and Werewolves would have their own technologies and research to counter the tech humans can come up with. But as it is presented, I think it needs more work.

I will say that Night's Edge and its other sourcebooks have some really interesting rules regarding psychosis, consequences of addiction, street drugs and a few other things that add a lot to a normal CP2020 campaign.

Top Bottom