What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
What kind of cake? I'm interested.

Id like to see some hold out or concealable weapons with a definitive social/interaction value for discrete or hidden fire-power vs just carrying most powerful weapon you can i

If you walk into a high-class venue or in a well policed part of town with a colt Ace tucked up your sleeve or a a Federated Arms X-22 in a hidden holster, no one cares. If you try and walk in with a Militech AAR-49 strapped to your back it will invite trouble. ( with possibly the inverse in the bad part of town, visible heat means you get left alone, where as looking like a victim means trouble)

Another great 'Package Deal' weapon is the ZF1 from The Fifth Element.

And it closes up for easy storage!

Might be a little over the top for Cyberpunk though. (If there is a top.)

Another great 'Package Deal' weapon is the ZF1 from The Fifth Element.

And it closes up for easy storage!

Might be a little over the top for Cyberpunk though. (If there is a top.)

The one on the right should be a Dev or gift weapon, and only what appears to be a bubble blower on the bottom would function as a gag.

Now for whether or not a ZF1 would be "over the top" probably not, 2077 is further in the future, fitting a small armory in something the size of a briefcase should be no issue, as for canon, I have no clue if it would be acceptable, I'm new to this series, but very interested in CP2077.

On another note can the "red button" be accidentally triggered if it were to be added. Accidental suicide would be a nice option to add as a downside to something so powerful.

No, this is too scifi for my tastes.

Guns like this shouldn't be in the game.

Although I like fifth element.

No, this is too scifi for my tastes.

Guns like this shouldn't be in the game.

Although I like fifth element.

I agree, though I still think the 'principle' of the weapon, (being that it is compact and folds out,) is sound. Though having enough firepower to overshadow a platoon is a bit ott.

I would like believable/plausible weapons like in Shadow warrior. Not like ones that Lampsy feller showed.

Now i'm not sure if you're serious or not, because the first one he showed was a real handgun and the other is based on it. I really like the Mateba style weapons.

Anyway, Bixi did actually raise a pretty good point. (It was raised before, long ago, but we can't expect everyone to trawl a few hundred pages of forum posts can we...)
Ammo options. It is very difficult to get more stopping power, (per individual round - we are leaving RoF out of this for now,) from a weapon by modifying it. That baseline is supplied by the ammunition.

I would really like to see some 'experimental', (read that as "Highly volatile and potentially suicidal to use but GOD DAMN it hits like a train!") ammunitions out there. Highly illegal and seriously black market military grade stuff.

Top Bottom