Why weather doesn't trigger at the end of a round?

+
* Weather works right after you played it on the opponent row, so that means at the end of your turn and at the beginning of your opponents turn
** fyi: this is in opposite of "bleeding", which always triggers at the END of your opponent's turn, before YOUR turn

that means in case the opponent doesnt make a move, the weather effect does not happen - for example when the opponent has no more cards and the round comes to an end

- I know this works this way since ages, but am i the only one that thinks this is quite illogical and makes weather quite inefficent?

=> so in my opinion this should be changed and weather should work at the end of your turn, no matter if the opponent makes a turn or not.

Last edited:
I didnt understand The bleeding compare.

They will act almost The same, The diference is weather does damage at The start of the opponents turn and bleed in The end of opponents turns...

But for me, despite that diference, in The whole idea of turns and round, they play at The same way

* Weather works right after you played it on the opponent row, so that means at the end of your turn and at the beginning of your opponents turn
** fyi: this is in opposite of "bleeding", which always triggers at the END of your opponent's turn, before YOUR turn

that means in case the opponent doesnt make a move, the weather effect does not happen - for example when the opponent has no more cards and the round comes to an end

- I know this works this way since ages, but am i the only one that thinks this is quite illogical and makes weather quite inefficent?

=> so in my opinion this should be changed and weather should work at the end of your turn, no matter if the opponent makes a turn or not.
Bleeding affects the player's units and occurs on that player's turn. As does weather.
While it might be preferable (as far as damaging your opponent's units is concerned) that this occur at the end of your turn, that doesn't make much sense.

Top Bottom