Patch 1.23

+
THERE IS THIS GLITCH SINCE ..FOREVER.. in the mission "the heist", when assembling the drone, there is not suitcase on the table, it is outside floating instead.

edit: when getting the relic in the room, you look out the window and there are some black non loaded textures outside in the distance, also before falling down the roof

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.24 - 01.10.48.26.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.24 - 01.10.48.26.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 269
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.24 - 01.17.46.11.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.24 - 01.17.46.11.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 262
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.24 - 01.17.49.88.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.07.24 - 01.17.49.88.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Just came back after a couple of months to see what's what, and it looks like what's what is the same empty feeling game, but with more bugs squashed. Unbelievable there was THIS much to fix; glad you guys don't build airplanes. Most of the time, the only problems I usually noticed were audio related, and the occasional crazy something stuck or exploding that shouldn't be, so all these fixes, though probably necessary, don't excite me all that much. I just want a better game to play, and not just technically. In any case, it would probably be quicker at this rate to program an entirely new sequel Cyberpunk with real rpg aspects and a more interactive world than to try and turn this one into anything more than it is; a pretty, huge, lifeless world full of animated cardboard cutouts.

I badly want to play this game, but i'll have to wait for an enhanced edition for me :) just like how og witcher was back in the day. keep up the good job :ok:

My prediction is that the next patch will come out either this week, or towards the end of month. Here in Europe a lot of people go on vacation during the two mid weeks of August, so it's unlikely (albeit not impossible) they're releasing it during the second or third week. So, now or end of month. I'm more inclined to say "this week", as a goal for CDPR before they take some rest.

Of course this is just an assumption.

When will the game fix the lighting in the sky as the screen gets blinding bright when looking out of cars first person and even in 3rd person during the day
Post automatically merged:

I wish they would remove the annoying malfunctions without the need for mods

At least PC users have modders to fix it for them. Console users like myself are stuck with it the way it is.

That's what i keep saying. CDPR is a software house with deep roots and experience in pc programming, less so with consoles. It's quite evident where their priorities have always been.

Reshade (SharpContrast, Tonemap, VirtualResolution, AdaptiveSharpen, Colourfulness, MinimalColorGrading)
Game Settings - 1280x720, All settings + RT = Max, exept Aniso = 1
Biggest problem is font size, if it be adaptive and possible to enlarge - it be playable even 320x180.

Last edited:
Many of which somehow got reversed in patch 1.23 - at least on XB1. It's almost like they forget to put all the files in with the 1.23 patch or something.
I don't have that impression on Serie X, which runs exactly the same game version as those on the base XB1 :)
I think they did the majority of their actual-changes-changes in 1.2.
Patch 1.2, Hotfix 1.21, Hotfix 1.22, Patch 1.23
That could explain why there wasn't a big changes in hotfixs and patchs named 1.2x. In 1.3, if it's named like that, there will certainly are changes :)

Last edited:
I don't have that impression on Serie X, which runs exactly the same game version as those on the base XB1 :)
Well, to name just 3 of many... The invisible katana trick, dying for no reason on some surfaces and the game freezes a lot more again, even if it doesn't outright crash.

But, as I'm tired of pointing out to people, Series X and XB1 are not the same thing. But, good for you that it works better on the X, it's just not the XB1 experience.

clothing options, want my v to run around like the mox girls . the game has those clothies already in it.. just enable them to be wearabale for V
Post automatically merged:

skin changes for cyberware.. love the plastic gloss on river and the mox girls

Top Bottom